🌌 Chapter 15 🌌

Start from the beginning

"Stop patronizing me, it's really ticking me off." Ace grumbled.

"Guys quit it, let's calm down-" The girl said, trying to defuse the argument. But soon a low growl interrupted them.

"...on't...ive..."

The groups heads perked up in fear.

"Wh-what's that sound?" Ace asked.

"You heard it too?"

"St....one...sss...mine..."

"I think it's getting closer." Deuce stated. The group stood up, now seeing a giant figure before them. It looked almost humanoid, if it wasn't for the glass jar used as a head. Black ooze flowed from the container as it limped forward.

"Stone...IS MINE!!"

"It's here!!" The group screamed.

"What the heck is that thing?!" Deuce screamed in horror.

"Fnya!" Grim tried to snuggles himself into the girl's arms more in fright. "Crowley didn't say anything about that!"

"That's so nasty!" Ace yelled, seeing the black ooze drip onto the ground. "Wait...did it mention a stone?"

"St...one...won't...give!!"

"So there are some Crystal's left!"

"N-nope! Nope!" Grim screamed. "I may be a genius, but I can't beat that!!"

"But we'll be expelled without it..." Deuce steeled himself. "I'm going!!"

"You're kidding!" Ace responded.

"But that's impossible by yourself!" The girl reasoned. "We have no idea what that thing can do!"

"I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled!" Deuce exclaimed. He raised his magical pen, ready to fight the monster.

"Leave...leave...LEAVE!!"

The monster swung its claw at the boy, hitting him square in the stomach. The girl immediately dropped Grim to tend to the injured male.

"Stand back if you have no control, Mr. Serious!" Ace said, raising his pen. "I'll stop it!"

A strong gust of wind hit the large figure, but it had no effect. It screamed as it felt the wind hit its 'face', swinging its other claw to hit the red head. Ace flew into the wall behind him at a great force, falling over in pain. Grim screamed as he noticed the monster was targeting him.

"Stay away!!" He cried, blasting a large wave of blue fire. It also had no effect on the creature, only angering it even more. "It's not working at all!!"

Soon, the girl noticed the light the fire gave revealed one of her jewels, a small diamond, had fallen put of her pocket. The monster took notice as well, releasing a loud growl.

"Mine!!"

"You want it?! Take it then!!" She yelled, throwing the small jewel as far as she could. When the monster raced at high speeds after the jewel, the girl quickly rushed the two males to escape with her.