Anaconda x Fem!Reader

Requested: Yes

Y/n's POV:

The jungle is hot, sultry, humid, and sucky especially when we are on a boat. "(Y/n) come on it's not that bad out here. Just think about how amazing it will be when we find the tribe." Terri says as she claps her hands excitedly. "I personally agree with you (Y/n), this shit sucks." Danny says sitting on the edge of the boat. Dr. Steven Cale just sits flipping through a book. I can hear Mateo laughing as he drives the boat down the river.

While we continue our track down the river we slowdown beside a log seeing a man on it. Terri pulls him up onto the boat. Man he looks like he's up to no good. My thoughts keep swimming as Paul tells us more and more about him and why he was stuck on the log. He seems to be acting very shady not wanting to tell us certain details. "This mans gotta be lying about why he's out here."

~~~~~~~~~~  Time skip  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Well turns out surprise surprise he was lying. He was hunting a big ass freaking anaconda thats now after us all. "If that snake doesn't fucking kill you I will." I shout at Paul as we all attempt to run back to the boat. I dive into the water starting to swim but I come to a screeching halt when I see huge scales swishing through the water around me.

      As it swims around me coming closer I notice it's a female. She starts to contract around me squeezing me tightly but she stops just before she would take away my oxygen. I close my eyes waiting for her to eat me. There's no use fighting when theres no escape so I just sat there. I waited for probably 5 minutes, when I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes to find her staring at me. She eventually let me go and swam off.