The Lyons and A Wedding

Start from the beginning

Lucious: You are?

Juanita: You have come a long way. You are like a son to me. Lucious nodded and hugged her. Juanita was indeed always there for him and he was lucky to have a trustworthy woman figure like her outside of Cookie. Everyone that got close to the Lyons these days was always trying to exploit them or get money but no Juanita. she was Just Loyal. Meanwhile, Kevin and Candace walked in hand-in-hand ready to engage in the festivities.

Candace: Well Well if it isn't  Lucious Lyon.

Lucious: Candace. What's up Kev. He greeted his brother with a hand shake.

Kevin: You really stepped up on this event bro.

Lucious: Oh yea tonight will be full of surprises.

Candace: Speaking of that where is my Sister.

Cookie: I am right here. Cookie hugged her sister and Kevin

Candace: Wow.. you glowing.

Cookie: I know that's because I'm happy. Lucious brought her to his side.

Kevin: I see a beautiful couple.

Lucious: Thanks bro. He kissed Cookie's head.

Candace: Have you heard from Carol? I was trying to offer her a ride but she insisted that her man would bring her. Is she dating again?

Cookie: Well here she comes with the guy. They turned their direction to Carol walking in with her Italian man looking like a campaign model. Candace mouth fell open because she couldn't believe that Carol was actually back on the market for a relationship. She would have to keep her eye and ears open on this dude. The last thing Carol needed was a trip back to rehab.

Carol: Hey Y'all! She hugged Cookie and rolled her eyes at Candace.

Cookie: Well aren't you looking mighty fine.

Carol: Speak for yourself girl these outfits keep getting better everytime I see you. I might have to rade your closet one of these days. they both laughed

Carol: Family this is Nick Williams. Babe this is my family.

Nick: Its a pleasure to finally meet you all. He shook hands with everyone.

Lucious: I can't believe this is the guy. Nick is super talented.

Cookie: You guys know each other?

Lucious: Most of the art work in Empire was painted by him. He's very brilliant.

Candace: Oh your an artist.

Nick: Yes it's been my passion since I was a child. Candace looked him up and down and Kevin whispered in her ear.

Kevin: Be nice Candy.

Candace: Sorry.

Lucious: I hope you guys are hungry cause we got that good philly food with greens.

Carol: Yasss I love them greens. She grabbed Nick's hand and they went for the courtyard to find their seats. Candace made her way to the bar and Kevin followed making sure that she was okay with the news she just received. Lucious looked down at his wife and her eyes met his gaze and he kissed her lips

Lucious: I am sorry I yelled. I was-

Cookie: I was wrong.... I don't want to fight. she wrapped her hands around his neck and rested her forehead on his.

Lucious: I love you.

Cookie: I love you too. I'm just getting used to us again.

Lucious: I know babe and I understand but I want you to trust me. she nodded and more guests started to arrive and they went together to greet them. In the middle of their greetings, a photographer took a picture of them as they posed together.