"Oh my god!" I say and wrap my shirt around me. Harry laughs in response, taking both hands and covering his mouth. I playfully punch at his shoulder and laugh back, passing him my bag so I can button my shirt up.

"Don't laugh!" I say and begin to button up my shirt, smirking down at my chest at how absent minded I can be.

"Sorry I had to! Aren't you some big star now? You should watch out for that kind of thing; paparazzi will have a field day." He says with a chuckle, shuffling on one foot. 

"I think they already are..." I say pointing to a group of men across the street getting out of a black van with hefty camera gear attached to them.

"What kinda shoes you got on, Tilly?" He asks as he looks at the paparazzi and back at me.

"Ahhhh, flats?" I say and he takes my handbag from me and taps my shoulder.

"Hope they're comfortable, tag! Now come get me!" He says as he takes off down the street, my handbag in his grip.

"Harry!" I yell out, my head darting between the man running away and the men across the street now fast approaching calling my name out in thick French accents.

I let out a sigh and take my shoes off and hold them as I begin to run after him who has stopped and his hand ushers me down the street, dangling my bag on his wrist.

"You're so dead, Harry Edward Styles!" I say as I run towards him, but he quickly turns down a small alley I wouldn't have seen if he hadn't gone down it. I feel the wind in my hair as I run, feeling the smooth cobblestone underneath my feet as they pound against the ground with every step. I laugh as I pass people and shout apologies at those who I nearly bump into, one man cursing me in French. I turn sharply down the alley and my hand gets grabbed by someone and I'm pulled into a doorway, closing behind us.

"What the!" I yell out before I'm pulled against the familiar torso.

"Shh..." Harry says as he points to the rainbow stained glass door, the sun reflecting through the various colours of the glass making reflections and shadows of vibrant and beautiful colours that span across our faces and the walls around us. I look at the door, black silhouettes of men running and shouting as they pass the door completely unaware of where we are. He looks at the door, one finger pressed to his lip and the other hand holding mine ever so gently, barely even touching.

"Harry..." I whisper as he looks down at me and our eyes meet, our faces closer than they ever were, even on that night.

"Tilly..." He whispers back with a deep and husky voice. Looking at me, his dewy lips pressed together, his hand fumbling in mine as he gets comfortable in the tight space.

I snap myself out of the trance he's placed upon me and clear my throat.

"You're taller." I manage to get out, still whispering.

'You're taller' Really Tilly! Oh my god I can't with you! My brain screams at me.

"I suppose so..." He says as his voice becomes slightly louder as he smiles at me, his hand letting go of mine.

"... Either that or you've shrunk." He continues as he laughs at me.

"Shut up. Reckon It's clear to go now?" I respond back to him.

"Maybe, but could I please take a photo of you? You look... well you look pretty with the way the rainbow flows over you." He says as he reaches into the back pocket of his jeans to pull out his phone. Pushing himself onto me gently as his chest presses into me because of how small the space is.