"I love you", he said to her as he tortured her with intent.
"Then let me cum", she begged.
"That's not for you to decide", he pulled out his dick, draped in an excess of her fluids. He then turned her so she lays on her stomach and she positioned her self, just how he taught her. "Chest flatly down and ass highly up".
He separated her legs and her pussy lips with his thumbs. She was expecting to feel his dick sliding in but she instead received his tongue and she gasped as her cheek laid on the bed. He laid himself flat also and ate her out. He sucked on her once and she heard his lips snap from releasing her labia. The moans rolled off her tongue and she had zero control over them. He then shoved his tongue inside and rapidly took it and out.
"Ahhhhshiit", she lowly said as she laid the side of her head on the sheets. He was now moving his tongue as if licking a small and empty yogurt container. She began trembling from immense pleasure and grabbed on tightly to the sheets, pulling them towards her. He drank her juices clean and inserted himself into her. He placed his hands on her ass, separated the cheeks and fucked her brainless. He released every last one of his soldiers into her and she received his warmth. She then slipped into a coma and they cuddled on top of the sheets. He kissed her on the shoulder and wrapped his arms around her. Sleep located him as well, eventually.

...

Manqoba eventually walked out of the room and Enhle was left crying her lung out on the carpet. After a couple of hours, she ran out of the strength to continue crying. What remained was the pain behind her bloodshot eyes. Her nose was red. She laid her cheek on the floor and drifted into sleep. When she woke up, she was completely in the dark. The curtains were apart and the windows were still open. She checked her phone to see if she had any missed calls but nothing. She went out to the study to check if he was back. He wasn't there. Oluhle came up the stairs, jamming to a song she was listening to via airpods. She took an unexpected halt and slowly took them out in concern.
"Mom, are you okay?", she asked as she tried to turn off the music on her phone at the same time. Enhle faked a smile.
"Yeah I'm fine baby. Have you eaten?"
"Your eyes are swollen...", she remarked in suspicion. She wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she didn't believe her mother's lies.
"Let it go Luhle. Where's you father?"
"So you guys fought?"
Enhle exhaled from impatience
"I'm not gonna talk about my issues with my husband with you baby"
Luhle scoffed before she could answer.
"I last saw him at breakfast. Ngibuya manje min"(I just got back)
Enhle nodded and dragged her feet back to her bedroom. She switched on the light, closed the windows and threw herself in bed. Sphesihle's face was rotating around her mind, till she fell asleep.

...

The sun rays were blinding to her half-asleep eyes when she opened them. She instantly realized that she forgot to close the curtains the last night. She checked her phone and still, nothing. Her irritated self threw it back under her pillow and she clutched onto it, the white pillow. She then grabbed the phone and dialled his number.
"The subscriber you have dialled--"
She cut the automated voicemail and shot out of bed. She took off her clothes and took a very long hot shower mixed with her own tears. When she finally got a grip, she turned the faucet and the water went off. She grabbed one of the towels to dry herself and ultimately got dressed in just her underwear and his t-shirt. She ignored the knocks she kept hearing at inconsistent intervals on her door. She then took her phone and plugged onto the charger. She took the remote and turned the radio on so it could keep her company as she made the bed. She kept changing the channels to find one where there was less talking and more music. When she tuned in to Metro FM, Tony Braxton's 'Why won't you love me?' was coincidentally playing. She had the urge to keep switching the channels but the inner her felt the song. She put the remote down and began making the bed.

She felt her emotions slowly coming apart and hitting rock bottom. "Tell me whyyyy, why won't you love me the way I need to be loved. I keep trying. Why won't you love me the way I need to be loved?". She lost it and grew the phone, smashing it against the mirrow and watched it breaking into a plethora of pieces. The breaking noise rang in her head as she watched the brown board that used to a proper, full-sized mirror. Tony's voices was one of the noises that competed in her head as she tried to catch her breath.

...

Lwandile and Mxolisi ordered in when they realized that their parents were never going to come back downstairs. Lwandile was in his full set of pyjamas whereas Mxolisi was wearing military green cargo shorts. When the pizza arrived, they had it while watching TV. Lwandile had both his legs on top of Mxo's thighs. Mxo had his one leg raised and placed illegally on the coffee table. Both on their phones and occasionally raising their eyes to catch some scenes of the movie they were watching. Their issues were long behind them.
"It's mother's day tomorrow. Any ideas?", Lwandile asked as he drank his apple juice.
"Flip!!", Mxo exclaimed. Lwandile laughed.
"O lebetse?"(You forgot)
"Completely! Neke ithaa kere goiwa skolong kaosane"(I thought it was a school day tomorrow?), he said while laughing as well.
"Well...?"
"Ay mfethu. Angazi. How about a kitchen takeover?"
"Plus laundry?"
"Hayi lapho uwedwa"(Count me out there). He said and typed on his phone. Lwandile rolled his eyes and took a large bite of his pizza.

Meanwhile on Mxolisi's messenger.

Mxo: Ha ah baby ngeke ngikwazi. Ngiyabuya mina k'sasa😔(I'm struggling. I'm coming back tomorrow)
Ndalo: Lol you'd do that?😂😂
Mxo: It's not just a possibility. It's a fact.
Ndalo: You're serious ain't you?😳
Mxo: Ngiyadlala. Ungakaze upanic😂(Before you panic)
Ndalo: Lol I was gonna block you😂
Mxo: I was gonna turn into your worst nightmare 🚶🏽‍♂️
Ndalo: How?😂
Mxo: I was gonna walk in your mother's house and demand to see my wife
Ndalo: I was gonna break up with you 😾
Mxo: I'd love to see you try😼
Ndalo: Prince Mxolisi Iscefe Khumalo🚶🏽‍♀️(Annoyance)
Mxolisi: If only you knew that you're stuck with me for life. 🤓
Ndalo: Sfefeza😭
Mxo: I love you too😘

He continued chatting to her on his way to his room. Lwandile was in the kitchen getting a glass of milk for the night.

He asked her to put her phone on silent so he can call her. She agreed and moved to the living room. It was a few minutes past midnight. He had left Nastee Nev's 'Take me all night'(ft. Donald Sheffey) playing on repeat in his room when he went out so it was still playing softly on the background.
"Lerato la pelo yaka", he greeted as he threw himself on his back on the bed. She laughed lightly, trying not to be loud.
"What does that mean?"
"It means, uyisthandwa senhliziyo yami"(You're the love of my life)
"Wow. You should speak sotho more often"
He let out a single breath laughter.
"It's Pedi. Or Tswana baby. Not Sotho. I don't know what they say in Sotho", he corrected with an evident smile in his voice.
"Ah konke kuzwakala kufana la kmina"(They all sound the same to me), she said and they laughed.
"I'll teach you. Udlile?"(Have you eaten?)
"Yeah wena?"
"I have. I miss you cute face angisakhoni"(I'm unable to handle it anymore). Her blushing forced a laugh through her mouth.
"I miss you too", she lowly said in a very shy tone.
"My mom is up", she alerted as she heard her urinating in the other room.
"Okay. Happy mothers' day baby", Mxo said. She shot out a laugh.
"But I'm not a mother Mxo"
"I can fix that?", he said and she laughed even harder.

UNEDITED