Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

        He pushed L-Drago back, in the volcano.

        Looks like I will be able to have fun, I'm shocked that he could be able to push L-Drago back.

        "You like that pal? Counter mode is awesome," Kyoya said.

        "Let's see now, the conditions are equal right? Then in that case," Just in time fire appeared from the volcano and L-Drago, "so from here on in, it will be decided, by the difference in the power of the blader is that right? You're a fool who hasn't even fully mastered his own bey yet."

        "Oh yeah?" Kyoya asked, I looked behind him and saw Gingka and friends including two others.

        I smirked, "Come, I will show you the difference between you and I."

        "I can't wait, prepare yourself! Ryuga!" He exclaimed, "rip him apart Leone!"

        Then L-Drago changed modes, I smirked, "L-Drago go!" Our beys clashed making an explosion.

        "Huh, what's this? Leone's attacks aren't working?" Kyoya said in shock, wow these people are dumb as hell, haven't they remembered the attributes of my bey.

        "You may have made your self out to be an attack-type, but you've reached the limit of your power. Time to kiss your bey goodbye!" I exclaimed as L-Drago defeated Leone and pushed Kyoya off his feet, then came back to me. His friend came around him checking if he was okay

        "Ah, Ryuga," Gingka said, looking at me.

        "What's up, you wanna be next, Gingka?" I asked, but the answer I got was nothing I got to what I was expecting.

        "Listen to me, Ryuga, I didn't come here to fight you," Gingka told me, it was surprising, he usually always says yes to a battle.

        I turned it off and said, "My L-Drago Destructor freaks you out, is that it huh?" I asked.

        "That's not true, but nows, not the time to have a battle, with you," Gingka said.

        You interrupt me while I was training, you babble about nonsense, and you don't even provide me with entertainment. I wanna kill you, people!

        "We are desperately in need of that power that you possess understand, please lend us your strength," The untitled, blue-eyed boy said, this was starting to draw me in, "Even as we now speak, somewhere on the this Earth there are evil people, people who are attempting to use the new star fragment to awaken the god of destruction, nemesis."

        "Did you say star fragment?" I asked, this was one of the latest, but if that was true, what about the star fragment at the original DN, they have to be joking.

        "Yes, sir," The boy answered, "as if it feared it's power falling into the hands of evil, the star fragment split into 11 pieces and scattered across the globe before reaching the ground. In order to entrust this power to the legendary balders who will fight the villains intending to bring about nemesis's revival."

        "Ryuga, you've been chosen as one of those bladers, this is why a piece of the star fragment came to you. It was that power that transformed L-Drago," Gingka said.

        "Wha-" I was speechless how could they know that a star fragment came to me unless they were telling the truth? That's impossible.

        "The power of a star fragment did this to L-Drago?" I asked.

        "That's right, that is the mark of a legendary blader for sure," Untitled character one answered, "I beg of, please join us to fight those who would use the fragment for evil."

What Happened To Me?  (Beyblade: Ryuga x Oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें