.Thinking of you.

Start from the beginning

"Haha.I didn't expect the class to laugh.By the way I'm going to tell you something"

"What is that?Go ahead."

"Yuri Walters just offered me a seat next to him in the bus."

"Oh my.Maybe he likes you!How sweet of him"

"I don't know and he keeps looking at me.What does he mean by that?"

"That's AMAZING."

"Uhm.Do you know someone who has a black short hair?"

"Uhh.Yeah.She is Alondra,Yuri's ex-girlfriend"

'"WOAH?REALLY?" i said with amazement

"Yeah" Bella said

"Oh.that's why she teased him in the school bus" I said

"Aww.so what was Yuri's reaction?"

"He was PLEASED?"

.............................................................................................................

I bumped into someone again.

I rushed down the stairs and my classmates greeted me

"Hi" Sarah said

"Yo,wassup Yuri"Alondra said with a smile

With her smile.I remembered our disguise,sweet memories.Well,there were no FANGIRLS that time.Our teases and pick up lines were just disguise.I hurted her.She was affected and her school grades became LOW.Our friendship faded.But After a month our friendship began again and we are still and always be FRIENDS.

"Wassup" I replied

"HEY!DUDE YOU LOOK AWESOME TODAY!" Joseph said

"Hey,Joseph.Is that an insult?" Alondra said

"Hell no" Joseph said

"Yuri always look awesome!Almost everyday" Alondra said and winked at me

"Hey thanks"

It was just another boring day.I remembered the girl and her smile.It's irresistible.I wanted to know her more.

"Mr.Walters....."

I went blanked.I can't think of any answer.In short i was speechless.

At last the bell rang.Thank you for saving me.

I asked Joseph how to be friends with a girl.

He laughed and said "Dude.Don't you remember you are the school's hearthrob"

"Well"

Joseph is right.What if she doesn't like guys that are popular too much.What if she is already taken.What if she hates me.What ifs...

While I was walking at the cafeteria....

I saw her.I wanted to know her name.I want to meet her more.I want to hug her.

Woah!BAAM~ I don't want to hug her.No.Uhm.I NEED TO STOP THINKING OF HER.

AFTER CLASSES..............................................................

OH NO!I WILL RIDE THE BUS AGAIN.IF ONLY I COULD STOP IT.It was 4:05 so I guess It was too early for me to go inside the bus.I decided to hang out with Bella.

"Hey!"I said

"Wanna hang out?" Bella asked

"Sure"I said

"Let's go with Abby" she said

"Uhh.ok"

We talked about Yuri Walters and GUESS WHAT?

Yuri courted Abby in a chat.It was shocking Abby refused him.And here is a shocking truth with Yuri and Alondra.

They disguised as couples  so that there will be no FANGIRLS and FANPAGES.But after a month,Yuri revealed the truth.Fangirls,fanpages came....

That was awful.

I didn't realize that it was already 4:20

THE BUS....I'M GOING TO MISS IT!

In the bus,the back part is almost full and the only available position is beside Yuri

"Uhm.Can I sit beside you?"I asked him

"Sure,no prob" he said

I was shaking that time.I don't even know why.Not because it's cold but HECK NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M SHY.I just don't know.

So.I want to be friends him.BUT HOW?

..........................

It was 4:05,I went exactly in the bus.Is she coming?I hope so.I want to see her face.Minutes passed by she came and i think she realized that the bus was already full except beside me,so she asked me if she can sit beside me.Her I.d fell down and she looks great in her i.d photo.I was about to pick it when a kid picks it up and read her name "MADISON MEYERS"The kid handed it over to her.I wanted to talk to her.I was about to poke her when

ALONDRA CAME IN and said

"Hey,LOSER"

"Hey"

"What's up?" she said

"Not much" I said

"Hey don't you think you'r seatmate's bored?"Alondra asked me

"Uhm.."

"SPEECHLESS!!!" she said

"Yuh.whatever"I said

I observed Madison looking at the window pane.Is she avoiding me?

Alondra talked to me about our Physical education class.When she got home,Madison and I were stucked in a heavy traffic and we observed the cars,people outside.If only I could talk to her.I'm always open in anything.She doesn't need to be shy.

When I got home,Mom and Dad was dressed up

They said that we will eat in a restaurant

Yeah.I will wear my favorite shirt and pants.Wish me luck.

....................

I was paralyzed when the kid handed me my I.d.I knew that Yuri observed me while I was looking at the window pane.Gah.And I'm bored.I'm waiting for Yuri to talk to me.Which is I believe IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.I wish i could read his mind.That would be awesome.Haha.When I got home,I cooked a usual dinner: Fettucine pasta.