Chapter Five: Expect the Unexpected

This time we were not only going to go the top of the nature trail but actually going in it. That was the scary part because yes no one would find us back there but it was pitch black and there were no lights what so ever. Luckily the boys were meeting us at the top so we could all walk in together.  We had some new people coming along this time and one of them used to be my best friend ever since i moved to Georgia. Her name was Deena and she was very popular but was also sort of a slut. Well not sort of she was a slut. I think she brought out all of our slutty sides that night which made us do things we wouldnt have normally done.

" Hey guys" Deena said in a sexy tone. She had her eye on Aaron which i think we all did but we knew she would do something with him tonight.

" Hey you guys ready to go?" Aaron asked.

" Yeah but im really scared what if theres a murder down there or something!" I stated. I was always scared of everything but with the help of my friends i started to get over it.

" Theres not a murder down there" Liv said. I grabbed her hand and we held eachother close as we walked down. The boys were in the front with there flash lights occasionaly scaring us which made me let out a scream.

When we got to a bench a ways in they started unloading their backpacks with all kinds of drinks. They had mixed things together and by the looks of it all they didnt know what the shit they were doing but I didnt mind. They started setting up a small game of beer pong on the bench while others adjusted their flashlights. Beer pong started getting old so we just started drinking.

" Here try this" Reese said as he handed me a cup with a drink in it that smelt like nail polish remover.

" I cant finish this it smells terrible" I protested.

" Okay, if you drink half ill drink the other half because I cant finish one either" Aaron said.

So i started drinking the drink because I was not about to pass up that opportunity but I also wanted to drink just to say I had. It seemed like everything I did was not for myself but just so that I could tell others I have done it.

As the drink touched my lips i wanted to throw up and spit it out as soon as possible but Aaron's eyes were on me and I was not going to make a fool out of myself. So i jugged it down, well half and when I was done i looked up to a satisfying Aaron holding out his hand for a high five saying " that a girl." I was happy.

After drinking we decided to play a game of truth or dare so Lilly downloaded a game on her phone and we all sat in a circle. One side of me was Aaron and on the other was Liv. Across from me was Reese who kept giving me looks. He gave me these looks often, I dont know how to explain them but this time i was buzzed and didnt mind. The dares were boring and it seemed like no one would do them.

" Lets go skinny dipping" i said while glancing over at the small lake to our side. It was dark outside and the lake had snakes so that idea was shot down.

"How about streaking?" Deena offered. Like I said she was wild, which rubbed off on us that night as we slowly took off our clothes. It was a warm night but i still got goose bumps at the thought of me standind in my bra and underwear in front of a group of guys. We made them all promise to not shine there light on us and they reluctantly agreed. Deena took off her bra as well which made all the other girls do so. I have small boobs and was not comftorable doing so.

" Come on we dont care if you have small boobs, boobs are boobs" all the guys chimed in. Reluctantly i agreed and the boys slipped off there clothes as well. We started running because it felt like that was what your supposed to do when you go streaking. It was not as fun as i pictured it to be. Before we put our clothes back on they all started begging Liv to show them her boobs. Liv agreed and i remeber looking over at my best friend standing there drunk while all the boys had their flash lights on her boobs. I was almost disgusted and it ruined my mood because I had never seen her act like that. Her boobs had sprouted over the winter and she was flaunting them.

" Hey can we go back to your house Carson?" Lilly asked. Suprisingly he agreed so we made our way back to his house. We were all tippsy walking, stumbling, wrapping are arms around whoever and laughing. It was one of the best times of my short fifteen years. When we got to Carsons house we snuck in through the basement door and made our way to the theatre in the very back. We all laid down some of us on top of eachother and watched a movie. I had almost forgotten what Liv had done before as I layed down next to her and we shared a blanket. Before i knew it i was asleep.

" Guys wake up its six in the morning" Lilly said with a panicked voice. I looked around to see everyone asleep and realized that i had just spent the night at a boys house with boys. i was happy and could not contain my smile. We got up and went back to Livs house. Her mother in the same position as before and when we made it up to her room we all got really excited. I had one of those feelings when you get so excited you just have to jump around. We shared our stories with eachother and our favorite parts before falling back to sleep.