"Welcome to Honeydukes," Cedric grinned, using his back to push open the door. "This is where everyone buys sweets." Ophelia gasped at the large amount of sweets at the shop before squealing, dragging Cedric over to a corner that said "Fizzing Whizzbees".

"Merlin, these are so fun," Ophelia laughed in delight, taking a package off the counter. "And they taste good too- that's definitely a bonus."

"I've actually never tried them," Cedric admitted. 

Ophelia fake gasped, putting a hand on her heart like she was hurt. "Now we have to buy them!" she exclaimed, grabbing a few sugar quills and chocolate frogs as they walked around the store.

"Would that have made a difference?" Cedric asked, his heart skipping a beat when he saw Ophelia's overjoyed face. Ophelia stared at him with an impassive face, giving in to his stare as they walked towards the counter before answering, "Yeah, no, but that just gives me a better reason to buy them."

Ophelia reached into her coat jacket pocket, digging around to find the amount she needed to pay for the sweets. "Here you go miss," the shopkeeper said, handing her the pile of sweets in a small bag that had Honeydukes printed on it. Cedric shoved his hands in his pockets, leaning down so that his mouth was a few inches away from her cold ear, his warm breathe fanning hers. "Did you really think I was going to let you pay on our date?"

Ophelia's whole face heated up, her gaze wandering to his lips as she inched closer to him, whispering, "What a gentleman." She wrapped her arms around his neck,the smell of his cologne wafting into her nose, and just as Cedric was about to connect their lips- Ophelia felt something brush against her, leading her to stumble into Cedric's arms. 

"What in the Merlin's beard just bumped into me?" Ophelia looked around bewilderedly, surprised to see a floating no melt ice cream levitate out the door. That's weird, Ophelia thought. There wasn't anyone near them, but she swore she had gotten pushed slightly by someone, or something.

Cedric looked around in confusion, taking her hand in his again. "I'm sure it was nothing. Probably just the wind when Neville there opened the door." Ophelia nodded, grinning at the Fizzing Whizbees she had just bought. 

"Where do you want to go next?" Cedric asked when they left Honeydukes. Ophelia shrugged, responding, "I don't really know any places, but I wouldn't mind getting a drink."

"Well, most couples go to Madam Puddinfoot's, just over there." Cedric pointed at a bright pink tea shop with frilly ribbons and banners and  Madam Puddinfoot's in a cursive writing. Ophelia grimaced at the decor itself, shaking her head. "Anywhere else?"

Cedric laughed, "There's the Three Broomsticks, it's down the street over there. A lot more chill and Madame Rosmerta makes the best butterbeer, you've got to try it." Ophelia nodded, her throat raw from the brisk winter weather- she desperately wanted a warm drink like butterbeer.

As they entered the busy pub, Ophelia glanced around, feeling relief the second she took off her coat as Cedric took her to a table by the fire. She noticed that there were a lot of Hogwarts students too, recognising the twin's brother Ron and the other girl Harry Potter was always with, Hermione.

"A butterbeer for you," Cedric said, placing two hot drinks on their table, sliding into the seat across Ophelia's. "You might want to blow on a bit a bit before you drink it. It's a bit hot."

Ophelia took off her gloves, feeling the warm cup against her cold hands before lifting the butterbeer to her lips, blowing on it slightly and taking a big sip. "This butterbeer is amazing!" Ophelia praised, taking another big sip of the sweet drink.