1. Chapter

Iwachan's parents decided to move to Tokyo. Iwachan had a good school of good friends in his old residence and a team. Iwachan couldn't deal with it, so the school started messing around. He wanted to end up with a fight, but that's what his parents forced him to do. He was taken to a school by Aoba Johsai. After a while, he started noticing Oikawa. He wanted to improve. Every afternoon they went out and played volleyball. At various matches, their friendly relationship progressed. They were best friends and had fun a lot. After a while came the Karasuno school where Oikawa was the enemy of Kageyama Tobio. He was starting to think more about beating him, and his relationship with Iwaizumi dropped. Oikawa didn't even notice, but Iwachan hurt. Approaching the National Cup or rather who wins will go against one of the strongest teams and that of Shiratorizawa. Oikawa knew Ushijima well and began to think of it again as iwaizumi. Before the last game came a hit. Iwachan was unable to participate. He had strange feelings of craving temperature above 38 and fell ill. After weeks before the game, nothing improved. Iwachan started thinking about Oikawa. They promised karasuno this time. But after a while, Iwachan's mother sent Iwaizumi to the hospital because she didn't know what her son would help, she didn't know what the cause was because he never had Iwaizumi. Iwachan had a girlfriend a month ago.
[name] was his only thing he loved and felt for her a lot. [choose name] Iwaizumi attended during the illness she tried to help him heal, she took him to the doctor but nothing helped. When Iwaizumi was in the hospital, he got the message that [choose name] he had to call him. There was a crying sadness [choose name] on the phone, trying to explain to him that she couldn't live with him anymore. Not because Iwaizumi cheated on her or did something wrong, she meant it well, and she just wanted to say it would be better.