going to a werewolf bording school.A werewolf bording school!(chapter3 part 3)

When we all finished dinner we wanted to watch a horror movie.Austin spoke first 'alright since this is Duckys second night here why dont we let her pick the move.' "Alright how 'bout,Prom Night?!"

'O come on that is such a chick flick' "well since i get to choose i choose prom night,tomorow night we can watch whatever you guys want to watch,deal?" 'Deal' they all mumbled in agreement."Good now i am going to go to Blockbuster and get the movie" "hey Dakota?' "yea Caleb whats going on?" 'how 'bout we take my truck instead of your skateboard?' "okay then." He went into the kitchen and got his keys then he opened the door for me 'ready to go?' "only if you are" okay that sounded so cheesy out load then it did in my head.Wow Dakota real smooth,o shut up concenss.So do you ever have a REALY annoying concensess that is realy sarcastic well that's exactly what mine is 'Uh Dakota are you ok?' "huh o ya i am totaly fine.Why do you ask?" "well you just said everything you were thinking outloud' "i-i-i-i-i-i- did? i wad turning a deep crimson "that is so embaressing!!!!!! o my gizzles ok pretend you didnt here any of that ok?" 'uh sure but are you sure that your okay?' "yes i am fine lets just get in the car,okay?" 'fine by me.' so we got in the car and drove to Blockbuster 'so dakota their is something i want to talk about' "ok go ahead" i listened intently 'so have you ever heard those Twilght stories by Stepanie Myers like about werewolfs and vampires?' "yes" i said waiting for him to continue 'well they are true,very true' "so which one are you?" i asked 'coase truly i was curiose.He chuckled abit 'i am a wolf couldnt you tell with my charming good looks?' he asked smiling "well i knew you were charming i just didnt know you were a wolf much less that they were real." ' well they are real and you know the cullens,vampires?' "i know about the evil blood sucking leeches (note from auther:okay team eward people i am a team jacob person and this part is only in the story i have nothing against team edward fans or twilight or Stephanie Myers)

'well those are real to only our cullins and victores their family includes Esther Victore,Tawnee Victor,JT Victore,Katniss Victore and Gale Victore.They are the vampires' "um Caleb I have a confession to make,I am not just a human i am a wolf as well" 'so that was the sent that was on you,so which pack?' "i am from the evergreen pack" 'o we are great friends with evergreens once the Victores did a surprise attack while we were on gaurd and when we were attached the evergreens helped us,so which one were you?' "well I was the black wolf with pink eyes and some of my fur covering my right eye." 'oh right I remember you,you were the shy one kicking butt' "yep that's me I can't believe you remembered that." 'oh ya totally so you know about mates right?' "um ya" I said totally not nowing what he means by that but o well. 'well I think,actualy I know that were mates I mean I can feel it I have felt it the first time I saw you walk threw the door about a week ago.' hmph i have always wondered why I have felt a weird tingling in my stomach. their was a silence in the air not a awkward silence just a normal one.

*THIRTY MINUTES LATER AT THE DORMS*

"um Caleb can you wait a second" 'um sure what's going on' "Caleb I think I am your mate."