Rejection

the next morning*

Adrien's eyes slowly opened after a good nights sleep. He felt some warmth on his chest and looked down to see Marinette's head laying on his chest. He smiled and blushed thinking *wow she's cute.* He laid his head down on hers for a minute before checking the time on his phone. It was 6:45 in the morning, earlier than usual. He soon realised that he was in his civilian form and got scared. He panicked and accidently woke up Marinette.

Marinette slowly opened her eyes still tired. "C-Chat? Are you okay, I heard you scr-"

Adrien: "don't look Mari! I-I'm in my civilian form. Please keep your eyes closed. I'm going to make my way to the bathroom then you can. Sorry if I'm being a pain, a superhero's identity has to be secret ya know" he giggled with nerves and slowly climbed off Marinette's bed.

Marinette: "o-okay Chat, I forgot about that, sorry. Can I get you anything since I'm going to go make breakfast?"

Adrien: "is it okay if I can have Camembert again please?"

Marinette: "of course, are you sure you don't need help getting to the bathroom?"

Adrien: "thank you, but I'm feeling a lot better today, so I'll be able to walk. Thanks Princess."

Marinette and Adrien both smiled and he made his way to the bathroom still get sharp pins in his stomach, he closed the door behind him and he sighed. Plagg flew out of his shirt and gave him a look.
Plagg stares at Adrien with a smirk on his face.

Plagg: "so Adrien, she's just a friend huh?"

Adrien looks at Plagg in shock and with nerves said "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Plagg: "oh I think you do Adrien... we'll talk about this later, right now I want Camembert."

Adrien rolled his eyes and got jump scared by Marinette knocking at the door.

Marinette: "Hey Chat, I've got some Camembert for you, when you come out I have some food for us and some orange juice. I'll be just out here if you need anything!"

Adrien: "thank you Mari, I'll be out in a minute!"

When Marinette walks off, Adrien slowly opens the door and takes the Camembert giving it straight to Plagg.

Plagg's face lit up with excitement to eat some delicious cheese. He had eaten his cheese and sat letting out a big happy smile.

"Plagg, Claws Out!"
Plagg got sucked into Adrien's ring and he transformed into Chat Noir.
Chat opened the door and closed it behind him. He looked over at Marinette and smiled while she waved at him with a big smile on her face.

Marinette: "so, you feeling better today?"
She spoke as Chat slowly sat down beside her.

Chat: "I'm feeling a lot better, I still get sharp pains but it's bearable. Thank you so much Marinette, you saved my life."
He smiled at Marinette while a blush covered her freckles and cheeks.

Marinette: "thanks Chat, but again, I would do anything to help a friend in need."

They both then sat and enjoyed their breakfast. They were also getting to know each other more, laughing at each other's funny situations and getting closer as friends.

Marinette: "-and the crazy thing is... I was in my pajamas..."
Marinette blushed in embarrassment while they were both giggling.

Chat: " well it sounded like fun, if sure it wasn't that bad, being with your friend and helping him."

Marinette: "well... to be honest with you Chat, it was really embarrassing for me since... I like him."

Chat was in total shock but at the same time he felt happiness. "Y-you like Adrien Agreste?"