forced 🥱

DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SELF HARM!!

payton smiled at you and you flipped him off. "okay class today we will be exploring outside and you can choose your partners if you argue i'll choose them also payton and y/n you too are definitely together because you need to learn to help each other,"

fucking great nothing can get worse you have to be with payton without anyone around who can help me out now. we went outside and started doing the tasks once everyone was gone from veiw Payton pushed me over and crouched by the side of me. "oh hey slut so i see your on the floor and your skirts up you clearly wanna fuck me huh?" he said stroking your thigh.

you looked over behind you to see jackson smirking, why is he. payton went closer and closer to your vagina until you kicked him. you got up and stared at him. "so who is actually behind this because jacksons texting you saying good job no punishment today. and he was smiling watching you that." payton looked down and huffed.

"okay shut up and listen, jackson forces me to bully you because i like you if i dont i get chained up and get beaten, i even have proof he sends me the videos gimme your number and i'll show you." he said with tears in his eyes. you pushed him noticing jackson was looking payton slapped you and you both carried on with the challenges.

"hey i pushed you because jackson was looking i didn't know anything about this im sorry for kicking you in the balls i guess i just enjoyed getting beaten because im numb." payton looked at you and noticed your arms he looked down and looked back up at you.

"promise me you wont ever do this again? im sorry i did this to you, i need to give you something you went through pain because of me." he said tears falling down his cheeks you wiped them away. "hey listen you did because of jackson, he's the one to blame not you so listen i give you permission to do anything that keeps you from being hurt even rape ok?" he nodded and you hugged him.

time skip to lunch!!

payton 🥱
heres some vids for you, only show vani no one else~payton
he sent you two videos and you showed avani and kinda cried because payton was crying telling him to stop "im not stopping you bitch you like y/n so carry on making her feel pain you fucking idiot" he shouted making payton cry "i cant jackson she's innocent why her?!" avani hugged you and smiled and reassured you everything's ok.

end of school day.