Marinette: "you're not weak at all Chat." She took a deep breath, wiping her tears away and started threading the needle.

Chat Noir watched Marinette and stared into her red eyes as she started stitching his wound. Not long after, Marinette finished sewing and helped Chat sit back up. They sat and took deep breaths to recollect themselves.

Chat: "thank you Mari, again I'm so sorry for putting you through this."

Marinette: "it's okay Chat, wouldn't you help a friend in need."
She smiles at Chat with relief knowing that she was able to help a friend in need.

Chat Noir blushes a little bit and smiles because he knows that Marinette will always be there for him, as Adrien and Chat Noir.

Marinette: "I'll be right back, I'll go grab some food, water and a blanket for you I want you to get comfortable because you're not moving anytime soon."

Chat: "a-are you sure Princess? Are you sure you really want to look after me? I'm practically a stranger to you?"

Marinette: "oh Chat." She giggled at Chat and replies "you're a superhero, you save Paris on a daily basis with Ladybug. Think of this as a thank you for always saving us from Akuma and HawkMoth." She smiled at Chat and her cheeks were flooded with a hint of red.

Chat: "aww thank you Princess, that means a lot." He can't help but smile and get a little blush on his cheeks.

Marinette: "it's fine Chat really!" Also is there any specific food you want, since I don't know what you're allergic to."

Chat: "do you maybe have camembert? If so can you get a couple of pieces and I don't mind what else you get, thank you again Princess you're amazing."

Marinette smiles and makes her way downstairs, without Chat Nour seeing, Tikki follows.

Tikki: "Marinette that was really kind of you to do that for Chat Noir, you have a heart of gold."

Marinette: "aww, thank you Tikki I'm only helping a friend in need even though he should have went to the hospital."

Tikki: "Marinette...you know in his condition... he might not have made it there."

Marinette: "I know Tikki but I was so scared of messing up and hurting him even more."

Tikki: "but you didn't, you should be proud of yourself Marinette, you have proved yourself that you are brave as Ladybug and Marinette."

Marinette: "thank you Tikki, even though I cried like an absolute baby."
They both giggled and returned back upstairs and Tikki hid without Chat seeing her.

Marinette: "Chat, I'm back and I've got some pillows, blankets, food and water for you."

Chat: "you're unbelievable Marinette, thank you so much, I owe you big time! I'll have to go to the bathroom quickly to detransform and recharge my miraculous. In the meantime, please go to bed Princess, you look exhausted ..." he tried to stand on his own but fell to the floor being caught by Marinette's arms.

Marinette: "let me walk you there at least then call me when you're done, then I'll go to bed, okay?"

Chat: "okay Princess, thank you for this." Marinette helped Chat get to the bathroom and sat him down with a pillow behind his head sitting in front of the wall.

Chat: "thank you Princess." He smiled and Marinette left the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Marinette threw herself on her bed and took a deep breath to recollect her thoughts once again.

Tikki: "sooo, you and Chat?" She whispered to Marinette.

Marinette: "wait-what, a-are you serious, of course not, you know I love Adrien." She spoke with confusion and hesitance.

Tikki: "okayyy" her and Marinette continued to talk while Chat Noir was in the bathroom.

*in the bathroom*

Chat Noir: "claws in" he detransformed and Plagg came flying out of his ring.
Adrien screams in pain. Shocking Marinette making her rush to the bathroom.

Marinette: "Chat... are you okay I heard you scream, can I come in?"

Adrien: "sorry Mari it just hurts a lot more when I'm detransformed I'll be back in a minute I promise I'm okay."

Marinette: "okay if you say so... I'll leave some water and pain killers here outside the door please take them it will help with the pain."

Adrien: "thanks Princess." Both of them smiled and Marinette made her way back to her chair and sat worried.

Plagg: "well, that was a new one, being evil without a costume. Now... where's my cheese?"

Adrien gave Plagg his cheese. "Please eat it quickly Plagg, it hurts a lot more out of costume."

Plagg might not of sounded worried but he was scared and therefore threw his cheese down whole.
"Come on kid, take those pills and transform."
Adrien nods at Plagg and takes the pills to help with the pain. "Plagg, claws out," Chat opens the bathroom door and walks out leaning on his baton.
Chat: "Princess? Are you here?"

Marinette was dozing off in her seat and was scared by Chat causing her to spin off her chair.
Chat giggled a little bit "im sorry Princess I didn't mean to scare you, why don't you go to bed. You're tired, I can tell by your eyes."

Marinette: "I'm okay, sorry Chat, why didn't you call me I would have helped you walk!"

Chat: "it's okay Mari I didn't want to trouble you. Now please go to sleep. I should probably head home."

Marinette: "are you serious! You can't go anywhere in that condition! What if the one who stabbed you wants to finish the job and besides it's late at night nearly 1 in the morning. At least stay for a couple of days. I don't want you to leave in that condition." She gave a chat a glare that gave him no choice but to stay.

Chat: "my father wouldn't approve of this... but since you're not giving me a choice, I will if it makes you happy. I'll have to make up a good excuse though."

Marinette: "tell him that you're staying over a friends place for extra study for a couple of days."

Chat's face lit up. "That's a good idea Princess! Thank you, I will go and text him now."
Chat Noir texted his father and returned back to Marinette.

Marinette: "what did he say?"

Chat: "surprisingly, he allowed it this once."
Marinette and Chat both smiled and they climbed up to her bed. Marinette laid down on one side of her bed leaving Chat the other half.

Chat: "a-are you sure you're okay with sharing your bed?"

Marinette: "of course! This way I can keep an eye on you if something happens."

Chat: "thank you so much for this Princess, you truly are an amazing person. You're always putting people before yourself. To be honest, you remind me of Ladybug."
They both smiled and Marinette started to doze off to sleep. After a couple of minutes, she had completely fallen asleep.
Chat looked at Marinette and thought:
'She's so cute. Wait, I'm in love with Ladybug how can I like Marinette?!' Soon enough, Chat Noir fell asleep