Fucked up fox

As you and the manager roamed the halls of the pizza place, it was almost as if you could feel something watching you. you would continuously get this feeling until you had already passed by a certain purple curtain. What was so special about it? You were snapped out of your daze as the managers words interrupted your thoughts. "Now, i know it isn't the best of places to work, but I can guarantee you that you will absolutely love it here. you might even get to know the animatronics better than the other employees". "Huh??? What animatronics?" "Oh, I didn't show you them?" The manager asked. "Uh, no you didn't sir", you walked ahead faster, as you were nervous. "I knew I forgot something", the manager said.
He led you to an old ramshackle stage that looked like it need a bit patching up, but what caught your attention were the animatronics. There was a purple bunny, a yellow chicken, and a brown chubby bear. Wait, weren't their supposed to be four animatronics? "Uh, wasn't there a fox as well sir?" you asked. The manager completely ignored you and went on to say: "This brown guy here, is Freddy fazbears himself! the purple rabbit over there is Bonnie, and te chicken is Chica". You looked up at the stage once again and soaked in all of the details. Chica's jaw was hanging open a little and inside you could see chipped teeth. what? Animatronics had teeth?! this place was so weird.
All of the animatronics could use some fixing up, and maybe even a paint job too. Both the manager and you hopped off of the stage. "It's closing time I'm afraid, do you think you would be able to come back tomorrow afternoon and work from 2 p.m-7 p.m?" You rapidly nodded your head, as you were eager to te out of te place. maybe this was a bad idea after all.... "I'll be right back y/n. you are free to explore if you'd like too." With that the manager walked off, leaving you alone. you walked down a long corridor since you didn't have anything to do.
You once again came to the same purple curtain with yellow stars on it. You couldn't help but feel at least an inch of curiosity slowly inch up your spine. you hesitated for a moment before you quickly pulled back the dusty curtain.
You quickly stumbled back as you saw a pair of honey colored eyes bore into your own e/c orbs. You had not been suspecting another animatronic to pop out at you. You quickly stood up and brushed off your jeans."Stupid fox...", you start to mutter as you turn away. "Aye, what be botherin' ya lassie?" You quickly spun around to find a strong metallic hand holding your arm in an iron death grip. "Wht the-", you start to say, but quickly get cut off. "Aye, you be me first beautiful treasure in a long time matey." Foxy started towards you, staring at you with those luring half-lidded eyes.
You hadn't realized that he had let you go. You ran for all you were worth, and when you finally stopped you were outside of your apartment unit.
"Ugh, what's the boss going to say tomorrow?" You groaned. hopefully you weren't in too much trouble. for the rest of the day your thoughts kept drifting over to that dreaded fox. The thing really did give you the creeps. You certainly regretted making the choice to take the job. what was going to happen tomorrow?