Chapter 1

Harlows POV

Today was the day that I was finally leaving home. I couldn't wait to travel Europe, to discover fashion. I graduated high school 2 weeks ago, I was smart in school, but I don't want to be a doctor or a lawyer. I just want to be a fashion designer and own a small boutique full of my designs. You could say I'm a fashion diva.

"Auntie Harlow can you buy me some like these? " Harper asks me as she comes out wearing my silver sparkly Louboutin pumps. I laugh at her and she tries walking in them.

"Yes Harper, be careful your dad will kill me if you fall" I tell her. I got to say Jaxs children are my favorite since they have vampire in them they don't get scared of me. But as for my other brothers their children think I'm scary.

"Harlow , have you finished packing? " My mom says as she walks in with Hayden and Hayes.

"Almost." I tell her.

"Emery comes home with the baby today" my mom says excitedly.

"Your obsessed with your grandchildren. " I tell her. Emery and Jax come to our house every day. But as for my other brothers twice a week if we're lucky.

"These are my babies." She says as she kisses their cheeks.

"Are you nervous? " she asks me a few minutes later.

"To be honest. Yes. This is the first time I'll be alone in 18 years. What if they don't like my designs. " I tell her sadly.

"Sweetie they will. You just have to be optimistic. " she says and kisses my cheek.

"We're home." Jax yells from downstairs.

"Mommys home with the baby, let's go see her." My mom tells them. I carry Hayden, and we go downstairs. We see Jax carrying a carseat , my mom attacks Emery with a hug then Jax and then she steals the baby.

"What's his name?" I ask them.

"Kace." Emery says.

"Why Kace?" I ask her.

"We started with a different letter " she says and I laugh at her.

I go over to my mom and I take Kace away from her.

"He's so handsome. " I tell her and she smiles at me. Kace starts fussing and Emery takes him so she can feed him.

"So little sis all ready to leave tomorrow? " Jax asks me and I nod my head.

"Cant wait."I tell him.

"Where will you stay?" He asks me.

"Well dad knows a few packs and clans there. So if I want I can stay at their pack house or stay in a hotel." I tell him.

"That's good. What time do you leave?" He asks.

"Tomorrow morning. Since it's an 11 hour plane trip. " I tell him.

"Good luck, well I need to go to work. Can you please help Emi with the kids?" He asks us.

"Sweetie you don't even have to ask. Will you be home for dinner?" My mom asks him.

"Yeah we'll be home by 7, we have some business to attend. " he says and kisses us all and then leaves.

"We're going to go grocery shopping. Want to come?" My mom asks me.

"No you guys go ahead. I'm going to stay home with Em and Kace." I tell her and I head upstairs to my room to continue packing.

I only packed 2 suitcases, because I'll most likely buy clothes from there.