on foenem treesh ass hoe dumbass bitch thot

"ayyy yuyh yuh molly moon mollymoon i might just go ballistic uh fuck on yo bit-" molly stopped and looked at ayce, "bro do you ever just shut yo no lip 12 year old face ass up??" ayce said. Molly looked a lil sad in his face and nod his head, "Y/N why tf u still in here bro" ayce said, you shrug your shoulders and leave in disbelief because you realized ayce isn't shit and that hes shitty to you and will always be.

but then ayce looked at you......he put his hands on you while molly was playing roblox, "you aint even gotta be sad, im sorry im sorry im so sorry i love you im sorry ok"  he begged and pleaded for you to forgive what he just did to you. you accept his apology. 

.... next day

you all went to the park and molly seems to be a lil bit cute over to the side while ayce just deadass staring at you in yo shit, you tell ayce 'bro can you look somewhere else goddamn"      molly notices and laugh, "u ain on no shih boa u always starhin ah shih" molly says, "i know you aint even talking molly 🤨" ayce says. you guys go back to the house and see that molly is already in bed looking fresh asl. you wanna join him so bad BUT TOO FUCKING BAD BECAUSE DAT NIGGA 14 LOOKING 12 WTF...........you change your mind and just go back ayce while he clapped your cheeks until he cums and you get kicked out for being a treesh, bitch.