━━━━━━━⋆·˚ ༘ *he sounds like

he's tryna be his 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
my boy is an ugly crier,

he's tryna be his 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟my boy is an ugly crier,

but such a pretty 𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟

and by that I mean
he said he'd 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒⋆·˚ ༘ *━━━━━━

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 1992 , 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍.
Catelyn Keller, her mother, had been in labour for around 5 hours before she had the chance to hold her against her chest.
Her father, Joseph Salvatore had cried while holding his wife's hand.
After that, life seemed to get better for the married couple, who finally bought the bigger apartment they had seen in New Orleans, where they had first met, and moved there from Washington.
For the first five years of her life, Evelyn had been raised by her two loving parents and their friends, but after her mother died of cancer, her father soon committed suicide, claiming to not be able to live without his other half.
With the passing of both of her parents, Evelyn was forced to go to Mystic Falls, where her uncle Zach lived.
After that, life seemed to pass like it was a blur, she made friends, lost some, had her first kiss, her first boyfriend and her first heartbreak. After eighteen years, however, Evelyn was starting to get bored; nothing new ever happened in Mystic Falls or in her life, and she remembered wishing to a falling star to send her something...new.
What she wasn't expecting was for two distant cousins to show up at her house and create chaos everywhere.

𝐎𝐑

Evelyn Salvatore was bored of the monotonous life Mystic Falls had in store for her, so fate decided to send her someone who could make her life less boring, but she never expected it to be vampires !

you did some bad things but
I'm the 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡 of them

you did some bad things but I'm the 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑡 of them