112

Jaeofficial

❤️ tytyty, letswinwin, Woofficial and 2,096,139 more liked this post

Jaeofficial 'when there is thirst for hope, light has no choice but to shine'

i sit down and i wonder what life will be for me in a couple of years but i just know i want you by my side. i desperately hope my thirst for hope for a better day will let the light shine on us.

sooner or later you'll know.
perhaps you already know.
i will fight.
i will stand strong.
i will wait for that light.
because you know what i feel.

@ you

View all 1,632,963 comments

tytyty he knows.

jaecovers ^^FIRST OF ALL : HE KNOWS

jaecovers second of all why is Taeyong talking in third person?

14jaehyun such beautiful words. whoever this 'you' is, they're very lucky they're loved by you. stand strong Jaehyunie 💓

moontae I know 😂

sheepyang hear me out guys: what if it's not Taeyong?

fullsunFC ^ that's not possible. i refuse to believe it is not ty 

parkjii i'm looking respectfully 

renjunlovers the light will shine on both of you. i'm sure of it. 

qqkun 🧡

ourlovejung don't forget you have millions of people with you both. whoever this boy is, we'll support both of you. we love you Jung Jaehyun ✨💕

photoJohn the light is already shinning on you both. we're all with you. 

loveujeno i hope they know they can be honest with us...yes, there might be people who will come for them but who tf cares? life is too short to care about what others think. be honest to your honest feelings, jaehyun...we're all here and we love and support you. 

yangyang02 💜💜

BlueLucas do whatever you feel like doing and i'm sure taeyong knows what you feel. 

dejunlove i dont know if you're talking about taeyong or if you're talking about any other boy, but whoever this person is, i can feel they feel the exact same thing for you. they are thirsty for the same hope that soon the light will shine on both of us. remember you find happiness where the sun shines, right? just hang in there bc it will shine sooner than you think. 

kimdongy the picture looks nice tho