Chapter 14

Westley woke, the sun beaming through her den walls. It was late when Willa helped her make a den, so she went to sleep late. West shifted uncomfortably. The den was makeshift; every other den had a far better design and structure. She decided to redesign it and fix it up. West started with the floor. She threw out old moss and feathers into a ragged pile. West threw a rock behind her, clearing the entire floor. A thud sounded from the rock. "OW!" Wyatt yelped. West turned around and glanced at him. "I'm sorry, I thought I was the only one awake still." She said wistfully. Wyatt rolled his eyes. "The pack is up, West! You have been awake for longer than 2 hours." He remarked. West looked at her den. The floor was clean, but nowhere near done. "Want to maybe help fix my den?" She asked Wyatt. He shook his head. "Sorry, but I have to make up for my lost date last night. Maybe later." Wyatt ducked out and headed for Willow. West understood; she too had once liked Wyatt. West felt Willow's cold glare from the other side of the pack camp. She uncomfortably started tearing down her den walls. West found herself staring at nothing. "I better go get more stuff." She mumbled to herself. West darted out of the Den, forest surrounding her.

~5 1/2 hours later~

Wyatt and Willow stopped outside of camp. "Thanks for the date." Willow said. Wyatt smiled briefly. "Thank you for letting West stay. I know you don't trust her but she won't let you down." Wyatt said. Willow huffed and continued into the den. Wyatt didn't understand what Willow had against his old friend. Westley had done nothing wrong. In fact, Wyatt thought, it was him that did everything wrong. He got West out of the pack in the first place. It was his fault he was late for Willow's date. And, most of all, it was his fault he messed up him and Willow's relationship, the many times he did. Wyatt shook his head in disbelief, then sat down in thought.

A/N: hello my Waddison fans! I am so sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I thought I  posted this when I wrote it, but I guess not. Anyways, please dm me if you have chapter ideas. I'm fresh out of chap ideas! Bye!