Another Day

Melissa P.O.V
I was sitting in my room just listening to music reminiscing on good times I used to have before IT happened . The good times my mom,sister, and I used to have. That was before Momma decided to move away to Cleveland,OH. Leaving the 4 bedroom apartment in the middle of the ghetto for me and my sister, Nita. I was just about to change the song when I heard my sister call out my name.
"Milly!"
"Wassup," I said hoping to get an answer from her.
I began to hear indistinct laughter. I guess the girls are here.
"Com'er right quick Shorty," I heard Cash, one of Nita's friends, say.

I got up and walked into the small but well lit kitchen. I saw garbage bags full of clothes everywhere.

"I got you something Milly"
I walked over to Cash as she began to pull out purple and blue pant suit with flowers going down the pants leg.

Cash was the hustler of the group. The one who always showed up with goodies to hand around.

Nita is the helper. You can always come to her with your problems. Our house was the spot . Like when you got into it with yo man and needed somewhere to stay . She was the person to call.

Next is Blunt. They call her Blunt because she always got to smoke one when she goes somewhere. She was also given that name because of her ways . She's the independent one of the group. She makes her money and does a good job at doin' it.

"Aww shit, thanks Cash. This shit dope!"

-----------------
Just a little sneak peak of whats going on and who's who. More to come.