"Oh that's Jin!" I point to his picture. "He's one of the vocalists and the oldest of the group." Dea raises her eyebrow at me, surprised I actually know this information.

"How do you know that?"

I remember that I can't tell them that I've met him, and struggle to think of an excuse. "I read it somewhere." I shrug.

Jin looks completely different from when I saw him yesterday, he was much more cuter and his hair was brown, so this must've been taken a while ago.

"He's my favourite." Hayoon says whilst poking my arm and admiring the man in the picture. "I bet he's even more handsome in real life." She sighs and rests her head on her hand, elbow sitting on the table.

I mean, she's not wrong.

"I don't have a favourite, I love them all too much to pick." Songmin huffs and folds her arms.

Dea searches the next member. She shows me her phone again and once again, I know and recognise who it is.

His hair is silver however, and looks completely different to what he looked like yesterday.

He looks...hot.

He wears a black suit, one sleeve dragged down his arm with his microphone in hand and raised to his mouth.

"I know him too. Yoongi, aka Suga, aka Agust D, second oldest and rapper."

"You know about him too? How many of the members do you know about exactly?" Dea questions.

"Oh, only them two." I reply.

Songmin raises her eyebrow. "So you don't know the other 5, just Jin and Yoongi?"

I nod. "Yeah." I look away from her quickly and back at the picture of Yoongi. "So, which member's next?"

Dea searches the next member in google, soon then showing me a picture of him. He wears a black suit, hair slightly parted showing his forehead and quite striking facial features.

"This is Jung Hoseok. In BTS he's known as J-Hope, and he's a rapper and the dance leader." Dea explains.

"He also has the brightest personality, you can just look at the guy and you'll be feeling better." Songmin adds.

Dea nods in confirmation and then searches the next member and shows me a picture of him. This one has light pink hair, black t-shirt and jeans, microphone raised to his lips and is showing an adorable smile.

"This is Park Jimin, one of the vocalists." Dea says.

"He's the cutest." Hayoon points out.

I chuckle and nod. The next member Dea shows me had a very serious look, his face is basically perfect with his black hair. He's sitting down on a chair, microphone attached to his face, wearing a black suit with gold patterns on it.

"This is Kim Taehyung, known as V in BTS and is one of the vocalists." Dea says.

"My god, he looks so good there." Songmin gushes over him, staring at his face.

"He looks good 24/7 Songmin." Hayoon reminds her, earning an agreeing nod from Songmin.

"And now for the last member." Dea searches his name and shows me a picture of the last one. His hair looks a little wet and quite long, wearing a black suit and sweat glistening off his face.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, the maknae. He's the main vocalist." Dea says.

I nod. "A very intriguing group of boys, I must say."

Hayoon nods whilst smiling and then sighs. "I wonder what they look like in real life."

"Probably ten times more handsome, I'd most likely pass out if they stood anywhere near me, even if they were 10 feet away." Songmin replies.

"Yeah..." I trail off, thinking about how not only did Yoongi stand very close to me, he did a lot of other things too.
Held my hand, shoved his hand on my mouth many times, grabbed my waist to stop me from escaping, ran with me, laughed with me.

If he or any of the other members did that to them then they'd probably be dead right now.

If I also told them anything that's happened they most likely won't believe me. Or if they did they'd most likely fan girl and accidently tell people. And I'm not supposed to tell anyone, and because they're so popular I probably shouldn't.

Songmin then gasps which gets our attention. She's looking at her phone, reading something. "Yoongi was apparently mobbed yesterday in Seoul by sasaengs!"

Hayoon and Dea gasp also, crowding around her phone.

"What the hell is wrong with people? Don't they know anything about privacy?" Dea scowls.

"When was it?" Hayoon asks.

"Last night, around 10. Hey Jiyeon, wasn't that the same time that you went out?"

I gulp and peer over at them. "Yeah, but I didn't see anything."

Dea looks back at Songmin's phone. "Hey wait, there's a picture." They examine the picture and I have a look also.

Oh crap.

You can't see our faces in the photo but it's definately Yoongi and I, running from the sasaengs. What makes it worse is that the picture was taken when we were holding hands, just before his hand slipped from my grasp so we could run properly.

Fortunately because of how dark it was, you can't see me properly, or tell that it's a girl.

My heart begins to pound whilst Songmin, Dea and Hayoon continue staring at the photo. "Who's he running with?" Hayoon questions.

Songmin shrugs. "Maybe one of the others?"

Dea shakes her head. "No it couldn't have been, or the article wouldn't just have Yoongi's name in the title."

"Oh that's true." Hayoon frowns. "Maybe a friend?"

Songmin shrugs again. "I don't know. But it says here that whoever it was got into a van with him."

I remain silent, biting lip and nodding. "Yeah I don't know who that could be either." I speak up so I don't look suspicious.

Dea sighs and carrys on sipping on her coffee. "It'll remain a mystery."