asking for help

ryan pov

this goona be a shorter chapter

cookie said u still havent answer my question

i...i umm i dont know what to say i cant just say i like her

why dont just play megan said gigging.

i know why she is laughing and make me a bit mad.

we put our hand on our controller and play some games.we play for a while before cookie need to go ,i purposely try to let cookie win.she looked very happy when she did and that makes me happy.

i went to school next monday,i saw lizzy and i really want to asked cookie out but i also really dont want to ask cookie out as she would probably reject me.i asked her if i should or not. lizzy could teach me alot on love huh.

hey lizzy i said

hey ryan she said 

so i want to ask u a question.

yea,go ahead.

should i ask cookie on a date then ask her be  my girlfriend i whipsered.

your choice.i cannot tell u what you should do,it depend on your heart but i can help u set up your date.

thank you,lizzy i said

she blushng a bit.

i said we think of a plan together.

yea she agreed

i decided that we do a movie date and  do somethings together(it a secret not going to tell u readers yet) and i decided to ask her out a few days after we finish buying things and a flower for cookie.i so nervous even if it not the day yet.the date is after all the test so we would have more time instead of just studying the tests,

it kinda strange lizzy does not study and instead helping me,giving tips on how to ask a girl out.se usually doesnt let any distraction to distract from her study.anyway,it wednesday when the test gonna be on.i not been studying as much as i getting prepare for the confession.cookie doesnt know i like her hopefully.i sat downat my desk after break.my heart is thumping wildly.i rub my hands when other people also come in and sat down.

the teacher came with the test paper in her hands.it the term 3 math test  and then other test.i have cold sweat and shaking.the teacher ask us to put our bag outside and only bring the pencil case.i...

hope u enjoy this chapter.i enjoy writing this book so u enjoy it too.bye bye