"You want out of what? The car?" He asked, I squinted my eyes at him. "Cause you can get the fuck out na.." He added.

"No, I want out this relationship. I'm tired of you.." I said folding my arms, he chuckled and sped up. I'm just talking shit, Ion really wanna break up 🥺. This my baby.

"Yeah you trippin. Take you a li nap.." He said.

"What you not listening? I don't wanna be with you no more Breon. You aggravating and youn take shit serious. You don't even pay me no attention or none of that.." I said, he sucked his teeth.

"Yeah I ain't feeding into allat doe so go head take yo li nap cause we ain't breaking up. Ion care what you sayin.." He said shaking his head, I leaned back in my seat and rolled my eyes.

"Talking bout Ion pay you no attention. Girl I be watching you like the Feds watch me. I spent allat money on the Air bnb for you! Everything you want it's done and you talking bout Ion take shit serious. Fuck up.." He continued.

DawgAssBitches💕🐶

i'm tryna prank Breon and he rlly not tryna break up

SistersbyChance💕
why everybody tryna leave they nigga?
yah toxic. this why i'm single

BreThaBestie🤍
they aggravating and they play too much
& bitch you know you not single
everybody saw you and ace at the party

exactly bestt 🤣
but Breon toxic ass talking bout we never breaking up

SistersbyChance💕
no fuck Ace
who wanna go to Yasmine party?

"Yeah, lemme get 2 Baconzilla meals. A large sprite and two oreo milkshakes.." He said, I looked over at him before looking back at my phone.

Yes.
We might get fucked up.
But I wanna go 😁

"Yeah that's all.." He said before riding around. He paid for the food and went to the second window. He got on his phone and started typing before looking over at me.

"Fuck you staring at? Big eye ass.." He said mugging me.

"Not yo big head ass.." I said rolling my eyes turning the other way and going back to my phone. Just mean.

"Gimme kiss.." He said looking at me.

"Fa what? We not together.." I said eyeing him.

He grabbed me by my chin and pushed his lips against mine. Of course I kissed my big daddy back before feeling his tongue sneak in my mouth, as our tongue fought he grabbed my neck and deepened the kiss.

We finna fuck in a Rally's drive thru 🙈.

He pulled away and bit my bottom lip before eyeing my face. He rubbed his thumb over my chin before smirking and leaning back in his seat.

"You love me?" He asked eyeing me as I looked at him.

"Yeah.." I spoke softly playing with my phone case.

"I love you too.." He said. I know you love me li daddy😏.

"Tried to break up with me. Why embarrass yourself like that?" He asked I sat in the passenger seat looking dumb.