A Life of Crime EDITING

(Sam P.O.V.)

It was a dark and stormy night.... Oh who am I kidding it's always gloomy here in Gotham, but now I'm on my way to Gotham International Bank and I can't say or do anything to get out of blowing this place sky high! I mean unless I want to get beat to a bloody pulp....

"Heya sweetie whatcha thinkin' about?" My mother (if I should even call her that) asked me in her fake jersey accent. God I hate that dumb little accent... But now I'm expected to use it.

"Oh nothin' ma..." I said hopefully convincingly....

"Okie dokie!" She said with a smile so fake I swear it could've made her face crack. I tried not to roll my eyes.

"We're here!" My da- The joker said just as annoying as ever in his high pitched voice.

"Excited my dear?!" He asked with just as much enthusiasm as before.

"eh. Yeah I guess..." I mumbled as we all climbed out the car.

My mom grabbed her mallet out the back of the van. (That they had stolen.... And it smelled like fish and old cheesecake. Yuck!) And just to interrupt my thought process my m- Harley... Hit her mallet against the window causing to shatter and the alarm to go off. We started collecting as much money as we could and my d- I mean joker! Ran off to "go take care off business" ugh... Sometimes I wonder why I decide to live. Not soon after he ran off batman and his cu- pathetic partner showed up.

"Heya batsy! Come to play?!" She asked way too cheerily. I swear even batman rolled his eyes.

"Hand over the money Quinn." Batman stated clearly.

"Hmm... Lemme think.... NAH!" then they began to fight and robin noticed me.

"Who are you?" He asked but naturally I just ran. I didn't want to fight and I didn't want to end up in Arkham with all the other crazies I've had enough to last me a lifetime. Multiple lifetimes actually.

He ended up pinning me to a wall with a bat-er-ang and he looked me and said.

"I'm not gonna ask again who are you." He said with a glare that could match Batman's. Guess we know what he does in his spare time.

"I'm wildcard... Their daughter." I tried to sound more confident then upset with that statement

"Th-" before he could finish his sentence Harley hit him with her mallet and he fell she was about to save me but joker told her to get in the van, and just as she did the car sped away.

Without me.

I broke lose of the bat-er-ang and just then the building exploded sending a support beam down onto me. All I saw was batman and robin escape before I fell unconscious.