━ Chapter Twelve

!!! Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ. Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ!!!

• • •

CHAPTER TWELVE : PART TWO
WHERE THE TEASING STARTS

SILAS WAS BEING COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE IN JANE'S OPINION. The blonde wanted to leave the house, get out and explore maybe go visit her brother and coven that she swore she would return too.

But, alas Silas was determined to keep Jane there for a little while longer and she was not having it.

Sure she had finally (and begrudgingly) accepted that he was her mate and that she was going to spend all of eternity with him, but she was not going to stay in this dressed mansion for the rest of her immortal life. The blonde was ready to strangle them by the eighth week there.

They still fought and argued, but it was never as bad as it was before. The two were hard-headed and more often than not their personality clashed. Though after there arguments they would retire to Silas's study where he would read to her while she rested her head in his lap.

Oh, but this time it would be different - very different.

She remembers Heidi often talking about using her body to her advantage - though she only ever used it on her victims, it was a good way to get the blood flowing.

But now she had to seduce her mate into letting her leave the castle. Easier said than done, but she was ready.

Jane wore nothing except for a pair of lace panties and one of Silas's dress shirts - her hair flowing down her shoulders in soft blonde waves - though it was a bit straight. Dark eyeshadow painted her eyelids making her cherry-colored eyes pop, while her lips were a rosy red.

If her brother would have seen her now he would have died from horror.

She could hear Silas tinkering in the kitchen, the smell of A+ blood filling the air as she moved closer to the room. Her lips pulled into a smirk as she leaned against the doorway, arms crossed over her chest - pushing her breasts up a bit as she watched Silas move to the china cabinet.

His back was to her as he pulled out a scotch glass, and when he finally turned to see her standing there in all her glory he dropped the cup - glass shattering on the floor.

━━━

WHEN SILAS TURNED AROUND HE WAS NOT EXPECTING WHAT HE FUCKING SAW.

Jane was leaned against the doorway of the kitchen, arms crossed over her chest - pushing her glorious boobs up for him to see. Her eyes were bright and mischievous just like the smirk that danced on her lips. His white t-shirt covered her small frame, falling just past her knees and if he looked close enough he could see where a sliver of lacey red peaked out from the sides.

His mate looked detectable.

He didn't even move when the champagne glass slipped from his hand, breaking on the tile floor. No, he was too busy picturing his beautiful little minx on his bed, shirt ripped open while his hands playing with her breasts as he pounded into her with her lacy panties in her mouth - muffling her glorious screams as she begged him to slow down.

He moved before she could react, his large hands grabbing her hips as he picked her up - slamming her into the nearest wall - his lips on her neck within a second.

His mouth moved along her neck as her head tilted back to rest on the now cracked wall, a moan bubbling in her throat - though it turned into a pained cry when Silas bit down - his teeth piercing her skin. Pain shot through her, though soon it was replaced by pleasure, unlike anything she had ever felt.

"What," His voice was a dark whisper in her air as she breathed heavily. "Do you think you are doing, Little Minx?"

"No-nothing..." She panted softly and he tsked, spinning her around to sit her on the counter.

The look in his eyes has her, legs clenching in anticipation as his fingers dance along her covered torso.  Slowly he moves his fingers down her sides, his touch soft - barely there. Oh, but she felt it just fine as it got closer and closer to her core. She gasped when Silas’s thumb gently brushed against the lace between her porcelain legs. He groaned when the digit came away slick and wet, his finger glistening when it catches the light. His thumb ghosts over your core, and she gasped, bucking into his teasing touch.

"Oh, is the Little Minx hungry for something?" He taunted, with a tilt of his head and he slowly got down on his knees.

Silas smirked as he watched Jane nod rapidly her eyes hooded, and he knew he would have to give her something. He wouldn't fuck her - no not yet. She wasn't ready for that - but that didn't mean she wasn't ready for something else.

He didn't give Jane a warning as he suddenly lunged forward, mouth latching onto her covered core as he lapped at her, the tip of his tongue teasing her clit through her panties.

Jane threw her head back with a loudly squeal, hands gripping at his hair as he continued his assault - teeth grazing over her sensitive nub.

She had never endured something like this as he placed her legs I er her shoulders. His mouth moved just enough for him to move her panties aside, and then he was diving in again - tongue plunging into her tight carven and Jane couldn't stop the whorish sounds coming out of her mouth if she tried.

It was all to much pleasure at once and she was on edge almost immediately - that tight rope twisting in her abdomen over and over again - so close to breaking. She was close, so close.

Silas yanked his mouth away from her suddenly, leaving her right at the edge, a quivering mess, and she groaned, heel digging into his back as she tried to guide him back to her center. Her mate chuckled at her pout, breath hot against her covered core and making her squirm at the lack of friction.

"I don't think so, darling." He muttered rising from his position on the tile floor. Silas towered over her - hip lips glistening from her slick as they pulled into a smirk. "I know what you're trying to do, and I would advise you not to tease me - because I will only do it back."

Jane glared at him, her limbs shaky as she wiggled in her spot.

She was going to kill him.

Oh she was going to murder that teasing asshole.