1. School day and suspicious siblings

Waverlys•Pov
Well hello my name is Waverley Violet Grier and yes I'm a Grier. But my eyes have two colors green and blue. My eyes are naturally blue but in the sunlight people say there blue-ish green. Anyway I have long light brown hair that went to the bottom of my back but I cut it so now it's to the middle of my back.
_______{}{}{}{}{}________
I woke up and took a shower washed my hair and body and got out. I lotioned down, then put on perfume,deodorant. I put on my black Jean shorts, my regular shirt that's a little longer in the back, my light brown tims with my grey fuzzy socks, some tube Chapstick in my backpacker, input in sun glasses since today was sunny and hot. I went downstairs and grabbed my coffee, starbucks made us a specially designed coffee machine and gave us the cups also. So I made a Vanilla bean latté. I grabbed it and left. Then I walked right back in and ran upstairs grabbed my new Real gold iPhone 6 but to be honest I just wanted a regular space grey one. Then I grabbed my keys and my skateboard and my new back back it prada. I got on my skateboard and rode off. I felt like I was bein watched/followed so I turned around to see matthew in his car with a ton of fans running behind him he smirked and at me and drove full speed and the fans stopped and looked at me and said " A Grier get her" then I skated for my life. I skated not my fastest but fast they weren't catching up. I then got to school but matthew ran in closing the door and locking it so I had no way into school. But what he didn't know was that I took gymnastics for 12 years so I was flexible and could do flips and crap that other people couldn't do. In the main hall where everybody is there a huge glass that you can see the sky though I'm gonna get on top of the school and go through there. I jumped on the trash Ben the grabbed a price of cement of the school and climbed and then jumped another 2 feet then finally I was on top of the school and that was 73 yards up and that's only for the first floor so I was mad tired and I lifted the glass and sat on it while holding it up. "MOVE" I yelled and everybody moved. I let go letting the top snap back and dropped 36 yards and landed with a flip. Ha told YA I'm like a superhuman and believe or not Matt locks me out almost everyday so I go threw the top and the teachers no I'll be tired so I get to sleep but in my electives I have to be wide awake and I am. Everybody clapped then hayes ran to me saying " oh my god amazing I would have died of being scared to jumped down or Climb up there". I hugged him and then I heard a scream I know who that is because when I tickle her she starts off with that scream. I yelled "MOVE" again and they moved. I put my board down and hopped on and skated to the door and opened it and Skylynn ran in saying " zombies a lot of Slow out of breath zombies" I hopped off my board and hugged her locking the doors back. Nash and Hayes came running and joined the hug. I pushed her hair back and she said " mom and dad left and they said to find you". I picked sky up and I looked outside. They were gone. "Nash and Hayes come on Skylynn needs to get to school it faster with you two and we can make it back in 5 minutes even though it's 8 minutes let's go" we skated and almost make it I was way too tired so Nash was the fasted but I could do the most tricks and Hayes was the slowest so I handed her to Nash and he went like 87mph and we turned and Nash was skating back we went our fastest but hayes was behind I grabbed his hand and went my fastest which was about Nash's we made it back into school. " SAM WHAT TIME" I yelled to my best friend sam. "4 MINUTES and 46 SECONDS" she yelled back we all high fives and we went to our classes. Sam was unusually quiet. I asked her what the matter was but all she did was smile and nod. I got a phone call. I answered and walked out of class it was my mom.

'Mom why would you just leave skylynn she was almost killed by those fans'

'Look sweetie sorry but get your siblings and matthew E. And come to his house.

'Fine but why'

'You'll find out soon bye'

'Bye I guess'
I hung up..

I walked in but got a text from my mom
Mom🔮- and Sam

I grabbed my stuff. I said "sam my mom wants us all". She nodded and got packed. " mrs.Rotzi my mom wanted it's a emergency" I said. She nodded and we left. "Sam I'll go get hayes and you get Nash and Matt and are you sure your okay". I said. She replied " yes bestie now common we got stuff to do" she smiled. I went to my locker and grabbed my board and Rode to the steps the jumped on the railing and slid down. And jumper off i rode to hayes class and stopped at the door. Hayes got all his stuff and we left we didn't have to speak to the teacher she knew considering our parents built this whole school. We met up with the others outside. Hayes,sam and Matt took car and me and Nash were the sk8er twinz that's what people call us. We rode down the street matts car in front. We looked at eachother and nodded. We split,and rode out fastest to go past matts speeding car and we made it in front we latched arms and skater until we got to the Griers mansion. We walked in and I said "oh shit" Nash said " what" . Me and Nash have some type of twin thing and he said "skylynn crap let's go" he said.
I then woke up. What the hell. But I do need to get skylynn.

{{{| after picking up skylynn and its dinner |}}}

Waverleys•Pov
"DINNERS READY" my mom yelled. Me and Nash came out at the same time and we said in unison "twin powaaa" we both laughed then hayes came out and we all walked downstairs. The espinosas were here. I sat in between Nash and skylynn. Matt sitting in front of me and Hayes beside him and then matts parents beside hayes and out parents beside Matt. "Okay so we have some very interesting news, that might not be very fun for you and matthew" my mom said. " what's the news guys" Nash said. Matts dad said " well we have arranged and marriage". "Continue" I said hoping there not gonna say what I think. " for you and Matthew hun" my mom said. Me and Matthew stood up and and yelled "WHAT" in unison. I was still shocked. I said " no no no I don't love matthew I can't even stand to be around him and you make me marry him why can't we marry the people we fall in love with and want to be with them". My voice was getting louder as I spoke. " she's right - wait what did I just agree with tha- I don't care but still I don't like her either". He protested. Matts dad stood up and yelled ". BE QUIET YOU DOING IT AND ITS FINAL IM DONE WITH THIS BICKERING,NOW SIT DOWN"!! Me and Matthew sat down quick. Sam handed me a box I opened it Andy eyes went wide it was a 42.3 Karot ring. I looked at Matt then closed the box and said " thanks sam" I said very very sternly you could hear the anger in my voice rising. I picked skylynn up and we went upstairs. But before that I said "and mom we talked about how I could marry who I wished and that you wouldn't push me into anything so your now just throwing that in my face like it was nothing and that was very serious too me". I said walking out. Skylynn was dozing off so I laid her down and laid with her. I fell asleep too. "Wake up they said the dinner isn't over until they go over the rules" I got up and walked back downstairs. I sat back in my seat and matts non said " okay so here are the rules:
1. You will live and sleep together.
2.You will at least try to be nice to eachother
3. Give us grandkids

And the adults agreed and laughed, I was disgusted

4.when you need privacy ( and she winked) tell us.
That's all guys oh and Matt move to beside Waverley she smiled. I said tilted my head towards Nash so nobody could hear or see my talk but Nash. " please scoot over some" nash heard me and scooted as far as he could and I scooted. " Matthew and Waverley you'll live here alone well all be at Matthews it's as big as our house so it's enough space.
--------------////---/--/-/-//-/--
Ooooh my llamas dis gone geh instrastang 🙊

🔮Stay Llamalicious🔮

Vine-Slay Editzz // RIP WINNIE

( this is edited so any further usernames should be this one for vine but I'm too lazy to change all 30 something of them)

Twitter- SimplyNashs