Kiss...or Nah

Two-Bit and I have been at the Curtis house for a while. Just talking. It was kind of boring. "I'm leaving"

I said and got up. " but y" two pouted. "Because I'm bored" i said and walked out. Dally came after me and slung me over his shoulder. "Dallas put me down" i said hitting his back.

"No." "But y" i pouted imitating two.
"We're going to play truth or dare." I heard steve yell. This totally sucks they're gonna ask who i like.

"I don't wanna" i said to soda with sad eyes. " omg everyone avert their eyes" soda screeched. I looked at Johnny who blushed and smiled. I then whispered in his ear "you should smile more it's cute"that made him turn red as a tomato.

"Look at johnnycake he's blushing" pony exclaimed pointing at johnny. Everyone looked and asked y he was blushing.

"Let's just play and get it over with."
"Ok me first... Soda truth or dare." Two asked. "Umm truth" "ok r u a Virgin" "no" he replied simply. " my turn Katelyn truth or dare." Soda asked with a develish smirk. "Umm dare?" It came out more like a question. "Ok i dare u to kiss the hottest guy in the room." He smirks. "Umm how bout no" i said and bolted out the door.

I ran all the way to the lot and climbed up a tree. Everyone runs in and looks. "She aint here" i heard someone say. I thought i was in the clear but Johnny saw me. I gave a pleasing look and he smiled.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

After a half hour i got down and walked back. "Where were u" two screamed and attacked me with a hug. "Ask johnny" i shruged and sat down.

They all looked at him. "U knew" steve said. "Umm yyeahh ummm shheee was ummm upp ummm a tree" johnny says in a queit voice.

"You still have to do the dare" soda smirks. Everyone nods in agreement. I was about to run when two blocked the door

"Do i have to?" "Yep" everyone but johnny answered. "Ok" i mumbled. I scanned the room the the kissed johnny lightly on the lips. He turned bright red.

"Happy now" i asked embarrassed. "Yep"

Im horrible on updating.