Chapter 2 Meet the Team!

Disclaimer, I do not own Inazuma Eleven or you! I only own the plot!

Nagumo: Damn right she doesn't...

Killer DK: Nagumo, hush! Onto the story, Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep...

A hand slipped out from under the pile of (f/c) blankets and sheets "Ugh, shut up..."

The sun was just starting to peak over the horizon and only those who wanted the worm were up and getting ready for the day. Dog ears the same color of your hair popped out from the warmth of the cocoon you created followed by the rest of your body.

"Today is a new day, lets live it like it's my last." You giggled as you stretched. Trotting to the bathroom you started your daily routine. After brushing your (H/L) (H/C) hair, being careful of your ears, you changed into shorts and a t-shirt, packing your Raimon school uniform in your bag before looking in the mirror. You inspected your cheek where your foster father struck you last night, only to see a decent sized bruise had formed, "Great." You groaned and applied makeup to cover it up.

Buzz! Your phone went off and you hurried to get it. (A/N: When the conversation is texting it'll be in English but when talking over the phone it will be Spanish with English translations.)

"Hey you ok? I noticed you hurried to get off the phone last night " Idoya messaged you.

You quickly responded before heading out for the day, "Sorta. I'm gonna practice a bit talk to you later and I'll have those pictures you wanted soon. Ciao!"

"Finally your gonna practice soccer again I'm so happy! good luck and you better!" she replied then the messages stopped completely. Sighing you grabbed your soccer ball and bag before heading out the door to the soccer field near the river since it was only around 5:30 in the morning you weren't worried about being late for school. Gently placing your bag on the bench you dribbled the ball in front of the goal.

You kicked the ball into the air before jumping up to its level and did a front flip, kicking the ball into the goal with tremendous power, "DEVIL'S FLAME!" Blue flames surrounded the ball followed by a perfect goal. The ball rolled back to your feet just as you landed, you smiled and started dribbling it and worked on your ball control every once in a while shooting a goal just for the hell of it. You stopped near your stuff panting a bit, you grabbed a hat out of your bag, putting it on to cover your ears and tucked your tail into your shorts before looking at your phone, 6:45 A.M.

"Oi! (L/N)! I thought you didn't play soccer anymore!" A voice called to you from the bridge.

You turned around spotting a boy with a orange headband running to you, "Endou? I don't but I occasionally kick the ball around for fun." You replied as he reached your side, panting a bit.

"Mind if you shoot some goals while I block them? I'm a goal keeper and we still have some time before school starts" Endou grinned at me. You hesitated but finally agreed.

"Sure why not."

Endou stood in front of the goal and You stood facing him, ready to make a shoot.

"Here I go Endou." You called out. He nodded and got in to position.

You kicked the ball into the air again before jumping up to meet it. Doing a front flip you kicked the ball as hard as you could, "DEVIL'S FLAME!"

Endou looked a bit surprised but reacted quickly, "MAJIN THE HAND" He had a bit of a hard time but managed to stop the ball from going into the goal.