Grass can win on Fire (Incineroar x Rillaboom)

We are in a deep forest in the region of Galar, in this forest there is high presence of Rillabooms but there is one specific of them which is more muscled and more attractive than the others.

Everybody knows that in the Galar region it's not common to find an Incineroar but in that forest there was a bad trainer that decided to free his Incineroar because he discovered that his Pokémon had bad characteristics.

Incineroar had to go away from his trainer and get into the deep forest all alone, he found some berries to eat and a left camp where he could rest.

The following morning he found himself completly tied up by some roots, they were particular roots, more powerful than simple roots...
He was a bit still asleep and drowsee but then he saw a massive body in front of him with a little drum next to the body-shape.

It was a Rillaboom, the most muscled and attractive Rillaboom of the entire forest, he got closer to the fire-type Pokémon and said:"You're not from here, aren't you?"

Incineroar was a bit uncomfortable with his body completely tied up, with his arms pinned up and his ankles tied together very tight.
"No, I'm from the region of Alola... who are you?"

"I'm Rillaboom, welcome to Galar! I had to tie you up because I didn't know if you were a dangerous Pokémon or not..."

"Well... I'm not, so... how about un-tie me?" asked Incineroar

"To be honest, I need to be sure about something else..." replied the grass-type Pokémon.

"What?"

"This!" and with his big-gorilla hands, Rillaboom touched Incineroar's soft and big left paw.

Incineroar shivered, "Why you touched me there?!"

"Is it a problem for you...?" asked Rillaboom

"No..." lied Incineroar

Rillaboom then continued poking Incineroar's left paw just with one finger, he slided it all along the Pokemon's foot.

Incineroar tried to hold the laughter, that one cruel finger was already breaking him but he couldn't laugh with this little!

"You have such furry and soft paws you know?" said Rillaboom

"R-really?! Was this what you have to discover...?"

"No... something else! Now you'll see..." said Rillaboom

The grass-type Pokémon started tickling Incineroar's ticklish paws with his furry hands.
The fire-type Pokémon couldn't rexist anymore, "ehehehehe... W-why youhuhu are doing thihihis to me? Ehehehe"

"Just testing your toughness!" and at the end of this sentence Rillaboom started tickling even between Incineroar's toes!!

"Ohohoho please! Not thehehehere! Ahahahahah!!!", meanwhile Incineroar's body started getting hot.

"So you're ticklish! Admit it!" and started tickling harder and harder

"Ahahahahah!!! AHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOP!!! AHAHAHAHAA! YEHEHES I AHAHAM! NOW STOHOHOHOP!!"

"Okay..." and Rillaboom stopped.

He then jumped over Incineroar's hip bone feeling a little pulge down of it.

"I'm not done yet... your hairy armpits look ticklish too..."

"I don't think so... you're bad at tickling..." provoked Incineroar

"You've already signed your death, my friend!" said Rillaboom that immediatly digged his big hands into Incineroar's hairy armpits

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Incineroar bursted into a loud laughter, Rillaboom's strenght was incredible, he succesfully digged his fingers right in the Incineroar's sweet spot and tickled devilishly with strengh but kindness.