His grin widens and he stand up from the couch, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder with ease. My ass is sticking up in the air as my front is hauled over his back. He slaps my ass with his free hand, making me cry out. He carries me into the bedroom and throws me on the bed, undressing swiftly. I hurry to catch up with him, but my shirt gets stuck as I try to pull it off.

"I like you like this," Nathan says with an edge to his voice. I can't see him because my sweater is over my head, but I feel his eyes on me. When I finally manage to take it off, he's still standing by the foot of the bed, taking in my sate of undress with hungry eyes. He's completely naked already and I groan as I see his erect penis twitch slightly.

"Take off your pants," he instructs me.

I reach up to unhook my bra first, but he shakes his head at me.

"Pants, I said."

The commanding tone is turning me on immensely, so I shimmy out of my pants, lifting my hips from the bed as I do. He tells me to lay on by back and he moves closer, his eyes moving over every inch of me before he tells me to take off my bra and panties. When I'm finally naked, he's still just standing there, not touching me, not making any moves to join me. I reach for him, but he smirks and steps back.

"If you do as I say, I promise I'll touch you."

"Nathan, what are you-"

"I want you to touch yourself," he interrupts me.

I shift a little, feeling a bit nervous. We've never done this before. Hell, I've never done this with anyone before. I hardly even touch myself when I'm single. When I got particularly horny I sometimes use my vibrator, but I've always preferred a man's touch to my own. And it's Nathan who turns me on more than anyone, ever. When he's not with me, I just long for him. I don't get myself off. I know he wouldn't mind, but I just don't feel like it. Nothing and no one could ever compare to him anyway.

"Don't overthink it," he breathes, his eyes smoldering. "Put your left hand on your breast and the right one on your thigh. Yes... good girl. Now caress your breast gently, teasing the nipple slightly."

Even though I feel a little ridiculous, I do as he says and I have to admit the look in his eyes is enough to get me aroused. He certainly doesn't seem to find this weird. If anything, he's looking like he wants to devour me whole.

"Your're so fucking beautiful, Caroline. I just want to look at you. I could look at you for days on end if you'd let me." He smirks when he sees my nipples grow hard under his stare. "I guess you don't mind it either, huh? I think you should pinch your nipple now, just the way you like."

My hand it already moving, my fingers pinching hard, causing me to moan slightly. My legs move apart without me consciously deciding open them.

"Yes," Nathan breathes, his gaze swooping down. "Skim your fingers over your lips, lightly. Tease yourself. Don't touch your clit yet. That's mine. You can't touch it."

I don't know why that's hot, but it is. The idea that he's claiming that part of my body makes me even wetter and I run my fingers over myself, doing just as he says even though I want to just dive into my slit and start getting myself off.

Nathan grunts when he hears me moan and he moves to kneel next to the bed, grabbing my hips to pull me to the edge, legs dangling over the side of the bed as he pulls me closer and closer to his face.

"I thought you just wanted to watch," I say slightly breathless, still touching myself.

"I underestimated my self-control," he grunts before flicking his tongue over my wet folds. "You're too damn hot."