Taylor

=this dirty imagine is for mya=

"Taylor!!! UHHH" I kept screaming. Taylor went deeper in me. Making me moan like crazy.

"Fuck mya your so tight!" Taylor said going faster. I didn't know he had that kind of speed.

"Uhhh" I kept moaning from the feeling.

I wrapped my legs around his waist making him get closer and deeper.

I felt a knot built up in my stomach. I knew I was close. And taylor was to, I could tell because he was slowing down.

We finally released our juices. I felt his cum shooting in me. He clasped on top of me his member still in me.

"Uhhhh oh taylor" I moaned.

Taylor got up and opened my legs wide. I felt the breeze hit my clit. I got shivers from the feeling.

He placed his mouth close to my clit. I could feel is hot breath near my part.

"Taylorr pleas-e don't tease" I pled

"Beg for me baby" Taylor said sexually.

"Taylor please!" I begged.

He finally places his mouth on my clit. Licking me and sucking.

I arched my back and rolled my eyes from the feels.

"Ohhhh UHHH" my moans filed the room.

He rubbed his thumb against my clit.

He knew how to make me loose control.

I felt his tongue enter me. In and out. I ran my fingers through is hair. I pushed his head deeper in me.

"Taylor I'm gonna cuumm!" I yelled at him.

He placed his finger in me going in me faster.

"Uhhhh" I moaned.

I finally released my juice. And taylor licked me clean.

Taylor came closer to me hovering my body.

He kissed me hard. His hands griped my waist. Our body's practically touching.

I ran my fingers through his hair tugging and pulling. He moaned in between our make out session.

His tongue exploring my mouth. Our heads would move to the side. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I graved his member and pumped him.

I can hear him groan.
"Mya don't tease baby"

We heard the door open and a yell.

"AAAA! WHAT THE FUCK?"

(I hope you liked it Mya. Don't forget to vote💕)