Right when Nathan is about to come, I stop and lie down next to him, enjoying how he grunts in frustration, pulling at his cuffs.

"I want you to come inside of me," I whisper in his ear, making him yank at the restraints even harder.

"Take them off," he orders in a commanding tone. "Now."

"Hey, I don't think you're in a position to make demands right now." I tease him for a bit, kissing his neck and rubbing his dick so he groans and wiggles underneath me. "Okay, fine," I decided with a smile. I want him to be able to touch me when we fuck anyway.

The moment I turn the key, his hands are all over me and his green eyes bore into mine when I pull off the blindfold.

"Beautiful," he says, gazing right at me with that intensity that makes me feel like he's looking right into my soul. "That was... yeah, I liked that."

I want to say something teasing again, but he distracts me by flipping me over and smacking my ass. Hard. I cry out and start moaning right after when a finger slips inside of me as his thumb circles my clit. He doesn't need any toys to make me come. Just his hands. His wonderful, strong hands.

I'm still shaking from my orgasm when he slams into me from behind, grabbing my hips to jerk me into the perfect position for him to thrust into me over and over again. When he comes as well, he grunts my name and digs his finger into my skin so hard that it hurts.

When we both collapse on the bed, I feel utterly exhausted and ecstatic at the same time, until something dawns on me.

"Did you put on a condom?"

"Oh fuck," he groans, his eyes wide in panic. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"I'm on the pill," I assure him, almost smiling at his alarmed expression. Even since I met him I've been even more cautious about taking my pill every day, so I'm quite certain it'll be fine. No way in hell I am ever getting pregnant by accident. "Chances of me getting pregnant are pretty slim. Still, I think it might be wise if I got tested."

"Tested?" He rolls onto his back and sighs. "Fucking hell, I feel like I'm in my twenties again."

"Yeah, well, you're fucking someone in her twenties."

We both laugh, realizing just how ridiculous this whole thing is. I never have sex without a condom, and I've been on the pill almost continuously since I'm sixteen. How did we manage to not get carried away all those other times and be total dickheads about using a condom tonight?

"41 and getting test for an STD." He gives me a teasing push. "The joys of dating a younger woman."

"Hey, I only had to get tested once before when the condom broke with a former boyfriend. How many times did you get tested in your twenties?"

He looks away from me with a smirk. "I don't think you want to know that number, Caroline."

"Oh my God, you're total slut," I tease. "Seriously though, how many times?"

He groans. "Oh no, I think I want to go back to not talking about personal matters. I don't know. Five times? Six maybe?"

"Oh, that's not that bad." I wonder how many people he slept with...

"Twenty-two," he answers my unspoken question. "When I got out of prison, I had some fun. In college as well. I didn't meet Elise until I was twenty-nine and I only slept with one person after my divorce. Well, two, counting you. So, twenty-three."

I'm not sure if I find that a lot or not. He's smoking hot, so he could have slept with hundreds of women. Besides, he's 41 and divorced. It could be a lot worse. And if he got tested six times when he's only been with twenty-two women before me, then he must have been pretty responsible. A lot of guys I know wouldn't get tested when they screwed up or had a condom break during sex.