3

3:47 p.m.
july 28th, 2015

ciarán's phone buzzed on his bed next to him. he groaned quietly and picked it up, looking through his notifications. he didn't care about any of them, besides his two newest ones.

toxicwaste has just uploaded a new video
toxicwaste just posted a photo

ciarán decided to go to her instagram first. she must have uploaded the new original song she was talking about.

~—~

❤️ liked by 439 otherstoxicwaste: for you 💔 link in bio

toxicwaste: for you 💔 link in bio

~—~

her - original songtoxicwaste597 views • 69 likes • 7 dislikes—descriptionshe knows it's for her

her - original song
toxicwaste
597 views • 69 likes • 7 dislikes

description
she knows it's for her

~—~

the song was amazing, ciarán absolutely loved it. he could tell that it was a very personal song, yet the lyrics weren't too personal. if that made any sense at all. her voice sounded amazing as well.

ciarán liked the video and replayed it. he seriously thought it was amazing. the second time listening he noticed the quiet guitar mixed with the beat.

~—~

toxicwaste

bearface
hey i listened to ur new song
it's amazing

🌶💉🚬
thank you mr. bearface

bearface
can i ask what it's about?
you don't have to tell me if you don't want to

🌶💉🚬
it's about an ex
that's really all i can say
but she wasn't the greatest :/

bearface
so are you gay?
or i guess u would be a lesbian ??
idk what i'm talking about as u can tell

🌶💉🚬
i'm bi
is that a problem ??

bearface
nonono
absolutely not
i was just wondering cause of the song is all

🌶💉🚬
oh right
sorry i came off a little harsh
it's just people are so mean on the internet about that stuff
i'm anticipating a lot of hate on my song tbh

bearface
i totally get it
no need to apologize
i've seen how awful people can be it sucks

🌶💉🚬
well thank u mr. bearface
you've been so nice to me

bearface
you've been nice to me too sooo

🌶💉🚬
okay wait i've got a question
was the song missing anything?
like is there anything that could have made it better?

bearface
i don't think so
i like how it sounds
maybe more guitar next time tho cause it sounds good

🌶💉🚬
i almost made the song entirely acoustic
but i wasn't sure

bearface
i think it sounds really good as it is
but i think an acoustic song would sound really good

🌶💉🚬
well thank you for everything mr. bearface
i do have to go now
but thanks a ton <3

bearface
ofc :)
ttyl

~—~

ciarán closed instagram and closed his computer. he heard the front door open and decided he should finally leave his room today. he threw a random sweatshirt on that was next to him on his bed, then got up to see who was home.

when he walked down the hall, he saw ian walking into the kitchen. ciarán walked into the kitchen after him, leaning against the table.

"where were you last night?"

"no where," ian said quickly.

"he was out with christian," matt teased as he walked into the kitchen. "you know, the guy that's just his friend."

"right," ciarán laughed. "ian was just out with a friend."

"oh my god," ian groaned and turned around, leaning against the counter. "will it make you two feel better if i tell you we're sort of dating?"

"uh yeah," matt nodded. "we're your friends, you're supposed to be able to tell us anything."

"i do tell you everything," ian rolled his eyes. "you were literally the first people i came out to."

"exactly," ciarán dragged out. "that's why you need to tell us everything about this guy. we need to know his name, where he lives, his birthday, his blood type. just so we know who to kill if he hurts you."

"yes!" matt agreed. "i'm with ciarán. i'll kill him if he hurts you."

"you two are annoying," ian huffed.

"i'm not lying," ciarán told him. "i won't hesitate to kill him. he better treat you right."

"when are you going back to ireland?" ian joked as he sat down at the table. "i can't wait to get rid of you. you're acting like you're my dad."

"not till april," ciarán laughed. "you're stuck with me till then. and i have to act like your dad because no one else will, or at least your older brother because he sucks too."

"yeah we're your brothers," matt agreed. "now you can pretend you aren't actually related to your brother. he stinks anyways."

"great thanks," ian picked his phone up and scrolled through it. "now we have actual stuff that we need to get done. ciarán, that means you actually have to leave the house today."

"damn," ciarán hit the table with his fist. "alright i guess i'll get dressed and leave the house."