At last, Jatin broke the silence, "Sister in law, I can't believe that you are his other half."

I glared him. What did he mean? He wanted to say that I am not suitable with him.

He noticed my anger and explained, "sister in law... Please don't angry.... I didn't mean it...  I want to say that yo u are amazing and cool. And he is just opposite you. Even, I am with him from childhood and he never crake a joke but you knew how to tease others without any effort."

I wanted to laugh but I frowned and asked, "you are his childhood friend. Why didn't he mention you. Even, I never heard both of your names from him."

He got serious, "Let's go to our place. We will explain to you everything."
I didn't say anything. After few minutes, he stopped the car. I saw a two storey building.

Jatin stepped out from car. I looked at kavya and patted my shoulders and nodded.

I took a deep breath and kavya and I came out from car. Jatin unlocked the house and we stepped in.

Jatin said, "Sister in law, don't worry. Our  car and house is protected that's why he and any other couldn't see, hear and feel what we talk. You can talk freely here."

I didn't give response. We came into living room. It was decorated and everything was there.

Jatin motioned and said, "please adjust as you wish."

Kavya and I sat in couch formally. I was not feeling comfortable. I was thinking they soon finished what they wanted to say and I went out from there. I didn't feel Ryan since three hours and I was feeling empty. I was not in good mood. I think I am used to feel and hear him. I know I got insane but can you imagine it? That you had to tolerate something since many months and suddenly it stopped to tolerate you. How do you feel? I was feeling same empty.

Jatin asked polietly, "do you wanna drink something?"

Kavya and I denied. Because we knew it would be dangerous for us. We don't know them and they are not human just like us. I knew I was taking like crazy person because I lived with that type of peoples. But I know I can trust Ryan, not nobody else.

After few minutes, Ayush came and sat beside Jatin. I opened my mouth because I was going to impatient. By the way, I was not noble person. I hate  to formality, "so tell me what you wanna say."

Jatin looked at Ayush. I knew they were telepathy. But hey, when they wanted to talk themselves. Why did they invite us?

Jatin opened his mouth, "Sister in law, first listen us carefully what we want to say. After that, if you wanna ask you can ask."

I shrugged my shoulders because I was not bound to follow them. If I want to ask, I will definitely interpruted.

After noticing my behavior, jatin smirked but continued, "Alright... Now, you know your family is safe from him. Because as you know, we can't harm any human. And Ryan definitely told you if you didn't listen him, he will harm your family."

I asked, "how can you say sure that he said it? He might not say it."

He grinned, "I know he said it because it's common for us. When we find our other half is human being, we only scare him or her like it. Because we can't hurt our other half. Even, it's lane excuse but it works on everyonr."

I wanted to give him slap and curse him but I controlled myself. Because it's true everyone is sincere for their family. Nobody wants their family will be hurt because of them.

He teased me, "didn't he say it?"

I made my face, "when you know why are you asking?"

He didn't tease me again and told, "as you know your family is safe. What about you?"

I looked at him with confusion, "what about me?"

He cleared his throat, "you are his other half. Even, that community and anybody else can't save you from him... Expect us."

I didn't say anything. My mind was processing what he said just now.

I asked, "what do you mean?" I knew what they were saying but what I wanted that time I was not sure.

Ayush replied, "Mithali, he is cold hearted and dangerous among us. He treated you well till now. But he will hurt you soon. We don't want you to get hurt that's why we want to help you."

I asked, "why do you want to help me? Aren't you his cousin?"

His face was expressionless, "My other half was dead because of him. We don't want you to be next."

I heard it's painful for a myth when your other half dead. We human are not deeply attached with our partners or lovers. We somehow cope with it. But it's not like with Myth. Some lost his or her conscious or some kills himself or herself.

I looked at his face with sympathy. Because I never felt pain to lose someone special but I can imagine. I was shuddered to think about it.

I argued, "you are lying. Ryan is not like person who killed his cousion's other half.

He gritted his teeth, "he didn't himself but he is reson. You can't imagine my pain, Mithali. Remember it, I don't want you to be next."

I asked, "then what is difference between to seperation or die? Isn't it same for him?"

They were speechless for some seconds. But jatin replied, "we have our plan. If you co-operate with us, Ryan will give up. He is leader of his society. He always put his society before himself. He will soon move on."

I asked, "why do I trust you?"

Ayush replied, "because we are only your hope.... Only in this world, we can help you.... " He was really arrogant.

I asked, "what if I want to stay with him?"

They looked me with widened eyes while kavya put her hand on my hand, "Mithali, please think it carefully. You are precious to us. We can't afford to lose you."

I knew she was getting emotional that's why I asked her with anger, "how do you know them?" Because I knew now Ryan will not hurt my family but what if they want to hurt my family.

She took a breath and told the truth, "they came to us and told us they can help us."

I asked with raising my eyebrows, "and you trusted them?" I knew I could not talk freely into my home and Ryan would feel my feelings. It's better to talk here as I can control my emotions when I would return home.

Kavya shook her head and said with sad voice, "no... It's not like it. We were helpless when he took you in front of our eyes. We were feeling regretted that we could save you because we are not powerful like him.
Then they contacted us and told us they can save you and us. Even, we didn't trust them then. They told us that they have way you to come back. And they promised us that we can see you. Mithali, you are here because of them. Do you think Ryan ever let you come back?"

My mind was not working. I was wishing to come back and see my family every day there. But it didn't mean that I have no feeling for Ryan.

I knew what I felt for Ryan, I will never feel with anyone else. Even, after meeting him, I don't want with anyone else.

I took a deep breath and asked, "do you do it for taking revenge from him?"

Ayush replied, "Mithali, we don't hide you anything. Yeah, you can say that but we promise we will not hurt you. When you will agree, we will tell you truth. But our purpose is clear to save you from him and your safety. He is not what you think about him. He is most dangerous and we are worried that you will get hurt if you stay with his side. Think about your family."

When I didn't say anything. Jatin told, "you have time to think about what you want. Now, your and his bounding is strong. That's why we can't hide you more but after few days when your bounding is weak. We can take action."

It means I have twelve days to think. Because he will come to take me thirteen day.