'Okay that's not the issue at hand Natasha! Focus!' The possible issue right now is that, I might be on the verge of getting bullied on my first day of college.

"Hey! New kid! Sing a song for us we are bored. Like there is not even a single junior who can sing good, it's ridiculous." They said while they started to circle me.

"Yo! Can you not hear us? Are you deaf? Start singing or you are going to have to face consequences." They said, trying to come in my personal space. I looked around the hallway to see if there was anyone who could help me, but to my bad luck there was no one. I am officially screwed.

"Don't even try saying you don't know how to sing" the tall one said in a sing song voice,while he hit my shoulder.

"Because listening to that same old-line is getting tiring" the wide one sang, rhyming with the the first one. While he flipped my hair.

'So like when is my prince in shining armor coming to save me from these weirdos' I thought cringing at their song.

"I want to hear a song, so you better sing for the king" the shortie said while he flailed his arms and pushed me hard from one person to another.

'Do I look like a basketball ball, that you are passing me around?'

That's when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Oh yeah? A singing competition? Woohoo! I wanna join too!" The voice said like they were excited, but I could clearly hear the sarcasm dripping. I quickly turned around to see a girl standing there, leaning against the hallway's wall, with her hands lazily hooked in her pockets.

She looked to be around my age. She was wearing a black singlet with a leather jacket, ripped shorts and combat boots. Her bag was slung on one of her shoulders. If she didn't look like this, I would have thought that she was here to help me. But looking at her right now she looks like the baddest bitch of Harvard.

"Uhhh! Yeah! Y'all suck at singing,So just stop right there,Let's not even talk about bullying

"Uhhh! Yeah!
Y'all suck at singing,
So just stop right there,
Let's not even talk about bullying.
A fun fact,
You are probs gonna get hit by a flying thing,
Listen here,
It'll surely make your head sting,
And yeah if you don't STFU right now,
I might as well start boxing."

She said in a rapping tone, ending with a stone cold face. I feel like, I just found my Superman. What even is this girl. If you look at her face right now, you'll probably get shit scared. She seems so cool. I think I am a fan. Looks like she was actually here to save me.

"Shrads I-" the shortie tried to speak, but was cut off.

"Shrads?" She said in a mocking tone filled with anger.

"I- I mean Shraddha-" he tried to speak again but was cut off, as the girl who is supposedly named Shraddha stepped closer to him in a menacing manner.