Chapter 1 (Y/n)

Começar do início

When Bakugo would be dragged away from your group to hangout with other friends (which wasn't too frequent), you and Deku would hide out in the woods, close to a clearing. You both pretended to have powers, and you giggled at how much Deku's quirk resembled All Mights. Although you couldn't complain, since your 'fire powers' were just a mere copy of Bakugo's quirk.

Everything was so simple, so fun. Deku always made you smile when you needed it most.

It sucked to hear he jumped off a building, committing suicide back in the beginning of middle school.

You didn't want to think about that.

A yellow cab parking outside the airport caught your attention as you got up, practically racing to get your bags in the trunk and hop into the car. You gave Bakugo's address to the colored woman in the drivers seat, not before complementing her on her earrings of course. The drive was no less than twenty minutes or so, and when you arrived in front of Bakugo's home, a wave of nostalgia clashed against your chest. Your heart was racing faster, to excited to even think.

"Your bags are in the back sweetie," the woman smiled at you.

"Thanks so much," you nodded.

With that, your bags were pulled out of the trunk, and the cab drove off. Grabbing your phone from your pocket with shaky hands, you dialed Bakugo immediately. And without a second ring, he picked up.

"Look outside," you giggled as he hung up on you.

The front door slammed open, and running down the steps was the fierce, blonde haired teen, scooping you up without giving you a chance to breath. He held you in a tight hug up in the air, bouncing you around as if you were a five year old. When he dropped you back down, you saw the massive grin on his face. "Your here."

"I know!" you squealed, before raising a brow. "Holy shit your so tall."

He chuckled. "Haha, short ass."

Before you could snap back, Bakugo's mother came barging out of the door, a grin on her face much like Bakugo's. "You've grown so much," her sweet voice cooed. "It's so nice to see you."

"Thanks," you nodded to her.

"Now let me carry those bags for you sweetie." She turned to Bakugo, her expression and tone taking a one eighty that made you jump back.

"KATSUKI!! TAKE THEIR BAGS IN FOR THEM STOP LAZYING AROUND!!"

"I GOT THEM, OKAY?! GOD!!"

You couldn't help but giggle as he chucked your bags into his hands, and began to stomp back up the stairs. His mother turned to you, a smile on her face. "Now don't be afraid to come in, I've got the kettle on boil and I'm sure Katsuki can give you a tour."

"S-sure," you stutter, following her into the house. Your jaw dropped, looking around. It was exactly like it was before, when you were a child. Bakugo's father was sat on the couch, working away at his computer. He looked up, noticing you, and waved with a smile.

"Ah! (Y/n), you've grown so much!"

"So I've been told," you smile, hearing Bakugo stomp back down the stairs again.

"Well," his father smiled. "Make yourself at home."

You thanked him as you felt your arm being tugged, and you were faced with Bakugo's non-ch-lont face. "Wanna see your room?"

Your face lit up, letting him drag you up the stairs by your arm. He didn't tug or anything, even though he may have seemed a little aggressive towards you. You didn't mind though, blinded by the excitement of a new room.