Two elves in a Tavern GirlxGirl

This is the scene one of the players from dnd requested. His character sent his unseen servant to watch the scene and then report back. 

As his master Andak had commanded Korthrun followed behind Thea and another elf woman who was named Faylen as they entered into a bedroom. As he was an unseen servant neither of the elves noticed him. Getting himself comfortable as Faylen pushed Thea down onto the bed. Korthrun's eyes were riveted to Faylen as she unhooked her dress, the fabric pooling at her feet, the torchlight dancing off her porcelain skin. The rivets and dips of her skin were clear to Korthruns eyes and her large breasts held pink nipples that were begging to be sucked.

The curls between her legs were also the same colour of crimson as the elves hair. Korthrun then followed the gaze of Faylen's blue eyes to Thea who was propped up on the pillows with her clothes discarded to the side. Thea was tan with smaller breasts and a tougher build, her black hair tied up. Licking her lips as she looked up and down Faylen Thea spoke.

"Are you just going to stare or are we going to do this thing" Thea husked as she started to knead her breasts between her hands.

"Oh you're a tease, I like it" Faylen grumbled before she pounced onto the bed and gathered Thea in her arms.

Thea groaned as Faylen kissed her. Their mouths moulded together as their tongues curled and fought against each other. Faylen grinned into the kiss as Thea bucked against her. Turning her head to the side Thea disconnected their mouths to suck in a breath only to gasp as Faylen started to plant open-mouthed along her neck.

Thea's toes curled in pleasure as Faylen's tongue danced across her hardening nipples. Faylen chuckled as Thea let out a breathy moan. Leaving Thea's breast behind Faylen licked down to Thea's dark curls inhaling the other elf's arousal.

"Your soaking" Faylen commented before her tongue shot through Thea's curls and she tasted the other Elf. The tart and bitter flavour on her tongue caused Faylen to become wet herself.

"You are just very skilled ngh~" Thea moaned, curling her fingers into Faylens hair and pushing further into the other elf's mouth.

Korthrun was starting to become excited though he did nothing as his master had commanded him to give him the details of Thea's encounter later. Plus if he gave in to his desire the two elves may notice him and that wouldn't make him much of an unseen servant. Pulling his attention back to the scene in front of him Korthrun groaned in his mind at the position the two elves were in.

Thea gave a hesitant lick of Faylens pussy while Faylen kept up her assault on her. The lighter elf tasted sour and sweet and Thea kept climbing higher in pleasure as Faylen's tongue kept swiping over her clit. The pressure was building but it wasn't quite enough to send her over the edge just yet.

Moaning into Faylens pussy Thea became bolder in her explorations, licking up the moisture from Faylen as it started to dribble down her thighs. Thea's head was now clouded with lust as Faylen kept edging her up to her orgasm but not letting her cum. Growing frustrated Thea brought up her hand and plunged two fingers into Faylen smirking as Faylens pussy tightened around her digits. It seemed that was what Faylen was waiting for as she two pushed two of her fingers into Thea, the added pleasure as well as Faylen's tongue finally enough to send Thea tumbling into an orgasm. The sensations caused Thea to tense before she released. The intensity of her orgasm shaking her to the very core as she let out a silent scream.

"Keep thrusting those fingers" Faylen commanded as she withdrew her fingers from Thea's pussy to brace herself on all fours.

"Whatever you say" Thea agreed, breathless her body still trembling with aftershocks of her orgasm.

Doing as Faylen had commanded Thea pulled her fingers back before plunging them back into Faylens pussy. The moans and groans that Faylen released goading Thea on to continue. Adding a third finger Thea smirked as she felt Faylen cum around her digits. The tensing of the muscles in Faylens pussy, as well as the long moan released by Faylen, told Thea that the lighter elf had reached completion.

"What now," Thea asked as she removed her fingers, rubbing them together and pulling them apart grinning at the juices that still remained.

"How do you feel about this?" Faylen asked as she turned her body and held her hands in front of her.

A glow encircled her hands as she created the desired object. It looked like it had a handle in the middle and each side looked like a man's appendage.

"What is it," Thea asked as she looked at the object curiously.

"It's a substitute cock so we can both feel the pleasure" Faylen grinned before sitting between Thea's legs and placing the double-sided dildo between them.

"What do I do," Thea asked nervously as Faylen started to push one end into her pussy.

"Like this" Faylen said as she helped Thea onto the other end of the dildo.

Both elves moaned as they sank down causing both of them to feel it in their belly. Faylen was the first to move and by doing so she dove the dildo in and out of Thea who mewled at the sensation. Once they got into a rhythm Thea brought her hands up to Faylen's breasts and threaded through the pale skin Grinning as Faylen slammed on the dildo just a little bit harder.

"I knew you were a tease" Faylen growled before grabbing the back of Thea's head and pressing their lips together.

The kiss was wild and uncontrollable as both elves pushed down on the dildo each getting closer to the peak of their pleasure. After that, each movement was sloppy and less controlled as they rolled their hips and kissed with fervour. The room was filled with the sound of their skin slapping together as their bodies moulded together. Their moans, groans and pants became louder as they neared their orgasms.

"I'm close" Faylen moaned as she pulled away from Thea though her hips kept moving of their own accord still chasing after pleasure.

"Me too" Thea mewled before suddenly her hips jerked and she came. The pleasure was so overwhelming she screamed into the room only to be silenced as Faylen kissed her to drown the sound.

Faylen found release too as Thea squeezed her nippled as she tried to ground herself after cumming. Faylen's moan was drowned in Thea's mouth as the elf thrust herself down onto the dildo to prolong both of their pleasures.

"That was amazing" Thea panted as she and Faylen discarded the dildo and fell against each other.

"Yeah it was, the best I've had in days too" Faylen agreed, her body humming with residual pleasure.

Korthrun who had watched the scene unfold could barely tear his eyes from the two elves who were panting and sweat slicken from their activities. Getting to his feet Korthrun went in search of his master.

When he found the halfling he described in detail what he had seen before thanking his master when he got to return to his own realm to try and calm his own lust. 

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this!