XIX

"Ma'am please stop"

"You shut your mouth. You shouldn't talk to others like that"

"But ma'am"

"No more buts, let's go Ryujin"

"Eomma a lot of students are looking at us, please stop"

"You follow me or I will drag you out of this school?", Mrs. Shin shouted at her youngest daughter.

Ryujin didn't have choice but to give up.

Her mother held her wrist and made their way out of the school.

"Ryujin-ssi", Chaeryeong shouted as a tear slipped from her eyes.

A hand touched her shoulder, "Let her be. The school doesn't deserve a trash, oh, and why are you still here?", Rosé Anna said with confuse look but Chaeryeong knew that she is applying a sarcasm.

"That's enough fucking Rosé Anna", a girl shouted from their back. Rosé Anna rolled her eyes,

"And who are you to—", as she meet the girl's eyes who shouted, her words stopped.

Yeji came nearer to the scene, ready to defend Chaeryeong at the sudden attack.

"A bitch and a whore like you shouldn't fight a real dives", Yeji said, feeling victorious of the foreign word she uttered.

Rosé Anna smirk seeing Yeji interfering their fight.

"Ahn Leya, look, it's the girl who is desperate of your boyfriend, Choi Yeonjun", Rosé Anna started.

"How brave of you Ms. Hwang Yeji to talk. Calling me bitch and a whore is acceptable but not respecting as Choi Beomgyu's girlfriend? You can actually taste my sweetness", Rosé Anna walked near to Chaeryeong and Yeji's place while trembling but she managed to hide it.

"Never talk to me like you are superior. You are nothing but", Rosé Anna showed her pinky finger in Yeji's face,

"this little. Your mother should teach you how to respect people like me", Rosé Anna finished her sentence and walked out.

She inhale and exhale repeatedly, can't believe I did it.

"You're so full of yourself, tour us around in  your crib"

~

"Eomma please stop", Ryujin begged while taking her hand away from Mrs. Shin's grip.

Ryujin knew this will happen but she just can't believe that it will be this early.

They are now in their house.

Ryujin's birthplace and hell.

With her mother gripping her too hard, she push Ryujin in their sofa, went to the room of their house.

Mrs. Shin came back with a belt in her hand.

"Eomma eomma please don't", Ryujin beg while crying.

After 5 times of beating her with belt, Ryujin's skin is now with bruises.

"When will you stop bringing shame to our family huh? Shin Ryujin I am so done with you", her mother said and continued beating her.