Sugar Lesbian

The night was dark and full of darkness, Cody and Noel had decided to stay inside for that night, as they both didn't like the dark very much. At first, they didn't know what to do, but then, Cody suggested they play a quick death meat on their ps4.

To make it more interesting, Noel said that the loser gets to do whatever the winner wants. And thus, they started playing. Cody was kinda turned on that night, if he was being honest, and he wouldn't mind much if he was the one that lost, so he sucked in the game on purpose tada!

Now, he would get to be Noel's cock whore for the night! (A/N: Yas!)

"Oh, no! It seems like i lost! ha-ha, what a shame! now you can do whatever you want with me i guess, ha-ha," Cody said as he laughed in his characteristic fuck-boi laugh.

Noel smiled creepily and slowly advanced on Cody, leering at him from up and down. "C'mon here, babeh, come to pappa."

"Don't come any closer, you pervert!" Cody said innocently, and then laughed in his usual fuck-boi way.

"Babe," Noel scolded, "did you skip on your medications again? is that why you're acting so strange?'' 

Suddenly, Noel slammed his hands at either side of Cody's head on the wall behind him and pinned him against it. "You are being a very, very bad girl, baby gorl."

"Oh, then i guess you have to punish me, don't you, daddy?" Cody purred, shyly playing with his hair locks.

"Damn right i do, now, get down on all fours." Noel ordered with a cowboi accent and Cody complied, dropping down onto his knees and hands on da floor.

Noel took his belt off and whipped it once lightly over his hand, "Now yuo better get ready for sum ass spankin, you naughty gorl."

Cody moaned as he felt the first rough whip of the belt hit his sensitive tussy. "Ah! Pwease, give me more, senpai! i love it when you call me senorita-"

"Shut the fuck up, whore! do not ever interrupt me only to sing that shitty song again!" Noel raged and spanked Cody's tussy once more, this time even hardar.

"Im sowwy," Cody cried, "pwease forgive me!"

Noel smirked and tossed his belt aside, grabbing Cody's chin and roughly yanking him towards him. "Open your fockin mouth you dirty-dirty,"

Cody opened his mouth wide and moaned once Noel spit in his mouth. "Do not dare fucking waste that." Noel growled and Cody whimpered as he reluctantly swallowed the spit in his mouth, feeling it slide down his throat.

"Now, what do good bois say?" Noel asked.

"Thanks, daddy, that was very delicious," Cody replied with a smile.

"I guess baby boi is ready to get some cock then."

"ohmygod, yes, give it to me pwease, i want your cock so bad."

Noel manhandled Cody around and forced him to lay flat on his front, swiftly yanking down his pants. Noel spit in Cody's thicc tussy and then grabbed his baby maker and pushed it inside Cody.

Noel fucked Cody.

Just before Noel was about to reach climax, he grabbed Cody by the hair and pushed him to suck his privates!!!!

Cody choked on Noel's Big Fat Cock as Noel came down his throat.

As they finished, and were cuddling in bed, Cody and Noel started to get dizzy and disoriented. Slowly, they slipped into an unconscious state. When they woke up again, they found themselves in a dark basement, tied down with chains.

The door slowly opened and in the doorway stood LeLe Pons and Jake Paul, their exes, both clad in leather and holding a whip.

"Now you'll never escape." they said.

the end :)

Hope you enjoyed this beautiful piece of work, i put so much effort in writing it <3