Preface

It has been almost 3 months since Genevieve Jackson recieved a call that changed life as she knew it. Gene found herself packing up her bags and moving to New York City on a whim that she could prove successful at the NYU College of Nursing. While staying at her best friend Liam's apartment, Genevieve sent in an urgent application, and with the help of Liam's mom, she was able to get into NYU's nursing program with a decent scholarship. Gene now works at a rather fancy local restaurant as a waitress. She has been staying with Liam in the meantime, as she saves up money to afford her own apartment.

        Liam Payne, Gene's best friend, has risen to fame in the last 2 months when Columbia Records took notice of his work and decided to sign him on. Liam is not necessarily famous quite yet, but his face is recognized especially on the streets of New York City for him and his newfound band play quite often at prestigious clubs all over the state. Liam and Sophia are constantly on and off in their relationship (and Gene staying at Liam's apartment is not helping).

        Niall Horan is almost unrecognizable. The past 3 months have changed him and how others regard him. He is now an extremely successful businessman, having taken his new wealth and starting a company that focuses on investing in others' products/inventions. Niall plans to expand his business, starting with major cities. He has spent much of his time on planes or in hotels as he takes on the responsibilites that come with success and power.