The Alpha's Unknown

Evans POV

Today is the big day. Today is the day that I find my mate ,my birthday and the future Luna. I'm giggling like a school girl.i woke up and took a nice long shower and washed my hair.today was going to be a good day.

.........................

Spoke to soon because when I walked in I saw Amber the runt of the pack , but I wouldn't let HER ruin my day.

Ambers POV

Today was the day that all the unmated females waited for the day our future alpha finds his mate. I on the other hand think it is going to to be the school slut, Roxaine. But you never know.

I so deep in thought I didn't notice Evan was in the room but that didn't catch my attention the aroma in the air that smelled so heavenly. I turned so fast I thought I would get a whiplash. Then those eyes filled with the deepest blue,and those lips just so kissable,oh and don't get me started on the body it looks a brick wall perfectly sculpted. By then I noticed who is was ... It was Evan and he was walking over here!!!!! Oh my Oh my ...... What do I do? He finally reached me took my hand and told me to come with him. I followed we ended up in the forest when I looked into those eyes again it made me shiver .... And not the good kind. It held coldness and when he finally spoke it brook my heart. He siad"you are not my mate and I would rather mate a human then mate with you if you my Luna we would fall and I want what is best for my pack so here on forth you are not in my pack goodbye!" What he said tore me apart. I did as I was told and ran and I didn't stop until I new I was safe and that was I decided to rest after about 30 min. I heard a fierce growl come from behind me. I turned and saw an all black wolf with bright blue eyes. I had shifted awhile back so I shifted back to my human skin and lowered my head to show them I was no harm he shifted back himself and I have to say he was pretty H-O-T!!

Dex's POV

I followed the sent of the rouge in my packs territory. But this rouge had a different smell and it smelled sweet. I followed until I saw a stunning all white wolf I was surprised there was only one in existent and I'm looking at it they say the white wolfs have the untilmate power and they will halo save the werewolf race. I snapped out of my thoughts and let out a fierce growl the wolf got up and shifted in to a beautiful young lady she was a little skinny though. I shifted back myself and stopped dead in my tracks when my wolf said the word I have been waiting for "mate "You are my mate." What " she said her voice almost angelic.

Amber's POV

"What" was all I said. The reason I said it was because he looked happy. WAIT!! Happy ?!?! He came up to me and kissed me and whoa mama was that a good kiss. " Come on I want you to meet the pack". He must be the alpha. And a sexey one at that dark brown hair had a bed head look to it. It looked so soft to rub you hand through it and those lips do plump and pink and kissable and OH MY LORD THAT BODY!!!!! It looked like it wa

s carved by the angels themselves. Those deep sea blue eyes. He is way hotter than Evan will ever be. I was off in day dreaming I didn't see the the HUGE mansion in front of me. Actually NO mansion is an under statement it is ...........WOW. When we opened the door we were ambushed with growls. I guess they think I'm a rugue. I thought to myself. What I didn't expect was to be answered back."yea but don't worry we'll change that"I heard the guys voice in my head. Wait I am with a guy and I don't know his name." It's Dex love". Oh Dex cute name. "What is yours love" "oh yea my name is Amber". "Amber what a beautiful name."as we stepped into the house the pack glared at me some had a protected stance over children and mate. Like what the hell. I'm a scurany what damage could I do. Dex called a pack meeting to inform the pack that I was his mate I was confused why did I have two mates. Once the meeting was over the pack took acusumed to me and we got along.

3 years later

Evans POV

It has been 3 year since I rejected her 3 years since she mated with some one else 3 years since my pack went DOWN!!!

Flash Back

After I rejected her my wolf was screaming the entire time NOOOO!! Of the top of his lungs. I walked back into the house like nothing happened and went in my room. I have to figure out a plan people from the pack will be worried if they see that I no mate.