meeting my mother

Ace's P.O.V

We are in Florida and i don't know why we are here. i don't mind because i get away from  home for a while i guess it could do us some good, i just hope nothing bad happens while we are here. its  about 6:oo in the morning now and i cant sleep anymore so i just sit here and let Ryder sleep. 

Ryder's P.O.V 

i start to wake up to grunts and i already know my naughty boy is playing with himself. it has to be about 9:00 oclock now. i roll over and the grunts stop so i say "don't stop now baby finish" i chuckle when i hear him gasp then his grunts and moans. i start to get turned on but i cant get turned on because we have to go to my moms house. i get up and looks at my little baby playing with himself and i tell him "let me help you baby" i grab onto his cock and and stroke him causing him to moan and look at me with pleading eyes. "you can cum baby" i say stoking him faster hearing his groan and moans until he comes in my hand making me smile and say"good boy now lets shower  so we can get breakfast and leave" i get up and walk into the bathroom to start the shower,he comes in and i get undressed and get in the shower with him following me right after. i push him against the wall and kiss him hard before turning him and slamming my hard cock into him causing him to moan out loudly. i don't go easy on him and i fuck him roughly. i keep pounding into my angel until i cum and then i clean us up and we get out. i wrap a towel around my small boy and pick him up after wrapping a towel around myself bringing him into the room and get us a outfit out. we head to our car after we are fully dressed with our stuff and we head off.

As im driving i start to think of him and all the things we have done so far and i start to get hard but i soon snap out of it when i feel hands on my pants pulling my now very hard cock out "can i" he asks softly, i nod and he starts to suck on me making me groan and throw my head back but soon enough i snap my head back up and pay attention to the road. i take my one hand and place it on his head pushing him all the way down and thrusting into his throat making him moan and me grunt going faster until i cum down his throat. ace cleans me off before fixing my pants as we pull into my moms drive way. 

Ace's P.O.V

I finish masters pants just as we pull into a drive way  and we get out i look around and soon enough a lady comes out the house and coming up to ryder and i. i look at ace then the lady soon realizing we are at his mothers house

A/N i will update as soon as i can im sorry im taking so long to update i just am really busy with everything going on. ill try to update as much as i can i hope you guys are enjoying my book and thank you for reading