You have to shoot someone

Joseph:
You had a gun in hand as the deputy fell to the ground.  5 resistance members were bleeding out to death as you helped Joseph off the ground. "What did we learn Joseph?" You asked him while you kicked the still conscious rook In the face to deliver  the final blow. She finally dropped as she was no longer breathing "Don't go into a place crawling with resistance members" he said as he hugged you. "Let's get out of here" you said as you took one last look at the dead rook as you left the building.
Jacob:
Jacob was kidnapped by Eli and the Whitetail Militia, "OH HELL NO, THEIR GONNA PAY" You said as you grabbed your keys and got into your car which had many guns in it. Turns out, if your in a relationship with a seed your considered an enemy of the Resistance.... And many Resistance members have tried to kill you before. You went numb as you shot anyone in your path as you untied Jacob "How in All things holy did this happen Jacob?" You asked as you pulled him up "We shall forget about this and pretend it never happened Pup...." He said coldly before he kissed you
John:
"FALLS END...... TONIGHT YOU WILL FALL" You said coldly as you crumpled the Ransom note in your hand. You grabbed your missile launcher, minigun, and shotgun from the counter as you got into your chopper. Your dress had tattered ends because you had to fight the Resistance, you got out of the chopper and shot any and every resistance member in falls end. You didn't kill them more like dazed them  while you untied John from the chair he was restrained to. "John" you said as you kissed him and took him home "If Falls End ever even thinks about doing that again, I WILL END THEIR PATHETIC EXISTENCES" He said to you as y'all headed home.
(Bruh I updated like 7 times this week and it's not even sunday)