Personality

As a child, Jeremiah was to be quite energetic and talkative. He was very close with his family. Despite his more cheerful attitude as a child, Red could still be composed and determined, fighting his way through bandits to rescue his family and their ranch.

The deaths of his family scarred Jeremiah both emotionally and physically, and he would pursue the ones behind his personal tragedy for the next twelve years. Jeremiah became a very quiet, stoic and serious individual during that time period, often interacting with people solely for information gathering.

Jeremiah's defining trait is his composure; even during the direst situations and when faced against emotional events, Jeremiah tends to keep to himself and remain calm and collected, Unlike some of his gang. He is rarely consumed by blind rage, instead falling back on tranquil fury during which he will gun down any of stands against him.

Despite his distant and cold attitude, however, Jeremiah is not without humanity; in his years after his family's deaths, he would journey with a dog as his companion, and when it was killed by outlaws, he quickly drew his weapon to avenge it. Jeremiah also doesn't value money much, despite his profession as a bounty hunter, seeing it more as his means to the end goal of bringing justice to the states rather than personal gain or reward.

Jeremiah Lynch is a cold, brooding outlaw who often resorts to violence and has very few qualms about killing. At his worst, Jeremiah could be extremely ruthless and completely unsympathetic to the people he hurts. Despite being capable of committing such violence, Jeremiah does have a playful side to his personality that comes out around those he is friendly with. He isn't above joking or employing sarcasm with his friends. Notably, Jeremiah is kind and polite to those who the society of the 19th century would not have been in contrast to his threatening persona.

Despite his ability to commit great acts of violence, Jeremiah has his own moral code and doesn't believe in what he deems as unnecessary killing, especially if it endangers himself or those he cares about. Jeremiah also believes that revenge is a fruitless endeavor and strictly believes that violence should be cold, necessary and without feeling, never out of personal enjoyment or without reason.