At this point in time, all they had was each other and their lives, and none of them were exactly willing to give up either of those. So, they just focused on surviving in this hell hole and survive they did.

They set up traps to protect them from dangerous animals, lost boys, and anyone else who meant them harm and slept with their weapons nearby. They also set up markings that only they or someone important to them would recognize so they wouldn't forget where camp was.

The kids also learned signals from Lonnie so they communicate with one another without giving up their positions to any attackers and assigned code words to each other to use as an S.O.S in case of capture or separation from the group.

The kids were very prepared and cautious—unwilling to lose each other to Pan or anyone else as they did with their families.

Life on Neverland was tough, but they managed like most children did—copying the way that their parents had done things to an extent.

They didn't take up the mostly negative traits that their parents had shown that had led to them being separated in fear of being separated from their new friends. Instead, they had chosen to take the positive traits of their respective parents/guardians' personalities and made a tiny, somewhat functional society with just them.

In this tiny society, that they referred to as Forsaken Falls, everyone had a role/job to do on certain days—or what they perceived as days anyway.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Neverland Schedule:

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Mondays and Saturday:

Harriet watches the Smee twins and CJ while The Gaston twins hunt for food.

Harry and Chad take first shift guard duty, then pass it off to Lonnie and Jay who then pass it off to Audrey and Ben, who will then pass it off to Mal and Evie.

Each pair takes a two hour shift.

Uma cooks whatever the twins catch.

Tuesdays and Thursdays:

The Sea three fish while Lonnie,

Doug, and Harriet scavenge for food and Jay scavenges for supplies with the help of Carlos—who works as the look out from the trees.

Sammy looks after CJ and his brothers on this day.

Uma cooks whatever she and the boys catch.

Doug and Harriet take first shift, they then pass it to Carlos and Bronze, who will then pass it on to Jane and Junior, who will then pass it onto Gil and Uma.

Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays:

Evie, Harriet, Lonnie, and Doug scavenge for food (berries, dead animals, and even bugs) while The Gaston Twins watch CJ and Sammy's brothers.

Gil checks on the traps and patches up any tears in their clothes and sails, and fixes up the traps if need be.

Sammy works as look out during this time and cares for his and the others weapons as Chad, Ben, and Harry check up on the Markings.

Gil , Mal, and Evie then make a meal out of whatever was found by the others.

Uma is working as look out during all of this and makes sure that everything in camp is clean and up to inspection.

Harriet and Sammy take up first shift and then pass it off to Zevon and Audrey who will then pass it onto Evie and Ben who then pass it onto Doug and Lonnie.

The kids throw away any garbage they may have.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Everyone had a job to fulfill and they fulfilled them well, refusing to give up and let Pan win. Each and Every last one of them were stubborn, just like their respective parents/guardians, and most of the time, it served them well as did their schedule.

Unfortunately, things didn't always go their way— sometimes things went wrong. Sometimes they'd get ambushed by Pan's lost boys or mermaids, or they'd get attacked by a dangerous animal.

Other times, someone would get in an accident or get sick. That, or the weather would get bad and they'd all have to move as much of their things into the cave as fast as they could before it got worse.

All of these things could fuck up their schedule and lead to problems— like The Core Four and the other six's shelters' falling apart during rather violent storms.

But they never gave up and eventually, their patience and resilience would pay off after a rather bad storm brought some familiar faces to the island. Faces that the kids thought that they'd never see, again. Their parents.