𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Hey, hey. Just chill out, Topper." Pope said nervously throwing his hands in the air begging for some sort of mercy.

"Yeah, that was some nice work you did on my boat." Topper said as the two Pogues were now backed into the small space behind the screen.

"I don't know what you mean," Pope said lying through his teeth.

"Sure," Topper said sarcastically.

"Not so burly without a gun now, are you?" Rafe said stepping up to JJ's face.

"Take one more step, I'll rip that prepubescent face off," JJ said challenging the boy.

"Do you feel good, stealing shit?" Topper said looking at Pope intently, "Is your mom proud of you? Is your dad?" And that's all it took for Pope to use his head as a weapon slamming it into to Topper's built-up tension to finally explode.

Meanwhile, Reese realized that the two Pogue boys had gone missing from their spot and slight shadows were moving swiftly behind the screen. Reese's eyes darted to Kiara who had turned back to look at Reese both of them having the same idea stood up running behind the screen noticing the gruesome fight occurring.

Kelce had JJ in a headlock as Rafe threw punch after punch at the boy's face, Reese's eyes clamped shut slowly starting to break down what was truly happening, the two boys she had ever thought she loved were fighting and she didn't know if she could handle it. Topper stood beating the shit out of Pope who appeared helpless, Reese felt lost.

"Let go of him, Topper! Fascist asshole!" Kiara yelled using JJ's backpack as a weapon. Rees slowly brought herself conscious to the situation at hand and ran towards Rafe who was the only person she thought she could control.

"Rafe stop" Reese yelled pushing the boy. He stuck out his hand quickly throwing the girl to the ground. Rafe's eyes darted to the girl who was now on the ground.

"Reese!" JJ yelled looking at the girl groaning on the ground. Rafe's eyes turned from stone to water rushing to the girl's side, he pulled her to her feet inspecting her body. It all flashed in Reese's mind so quickly that she didn't know what had truly happened until she felt a sharp pain in her ribs. She looked into Rafe's eyes not recognizing the person that he had become. She quickly pushed him off of her as the fight around her resumed and his eyes turned back to stone.

"Stay out of this, Kiara!" Rafe yelled picking Kie off of Topper's back and throwing her to the ground.

"Kie! You okay?" Pope yelled with serious concern. Reese rushed to the girl's side as she relished in pain.

"Just breathe," Reese whispered to Kiara as she helped the girl up.

"Admit you did it, bitch!" Topper said as he strangled Pope. Kiara had crawled to get something from the backpack while Reese watched as Rafe threw punch after punch at JJ and she watched as Pope was being choked. Conflicted on what she should do she tried to pull back Rafe yet again only to be thrown even harder into the ground. This time she couldn't move and yet just watched as the fight continued. JJ's eyes widened as he watched the girl's eyes drift open and close looking for some sort release from the pain.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her!" JJ yelled elbowing Kelce in the ribs and punching Rafe straight in the jaw.

JJ ran to Reese's side pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and then noticing Pope he ran to help the boy but was held back by Rafe who threw him to the ground next to the Carmichael girl.

"Loverboy" Reese groaned staring at the boy next to her whose face was beaten to a pulp.

"Hi, Angel," he whispered as Kelce quickly picked the boy up ready to restart the punches. All of a sudden the screen lit on fire causing the crowd to clamor and screams to be let out. This resulted in the fight to disperse and the Kooks to quickly retreat. Rafe looked to Reese who still laid on the ground, questioning his own sanity as she still grabbed at her ribs and back. Topper let go of Pope as the Heyward boy gasped for air begging for his lungs to work again.

"Kelce, let go of JJ!" Kiara shouted as the Maybank boy was finally let go. Reese found the strength to pick herself up and rush to the boy's side.

"JJ," Reese whispered slowly grazing the boys face and rubbing away some of the blood.

"I'm okay," he whispered back pulling the girl into him, their hug was short but menaingful filled with love and apologies and the way the boy looked at her he knew that he was falling, and he was falling hard. This realization led to the pulling of her face into his and smashing their lips together, and this was the only thing that could take away his pain as the world melted around them.

"Come on," Kiara said pulling Pope towards her and scurrying off.

"You're an idiot," Reese said finally pulling away from their kiss.

"You're the one who just kissed me," he said giggling softly at the girl. The two pulled themselves up and began to walk away leaving the fight and the fire behind them.

__________________


(1531)
hi guys
what's up this chapter is
probably shit
it's not edited but ya know it do be out soooo
okay i love you all have a great day

also something rafe-maybank said
while i was writing this chapter
"when you want pope to make you sink like a boat"