Coincidence...I shall think not

Nikko pov

I had so many questions. Like " What were you doing there" and many others. I didn't want Jyll to think I'm mad at her or she's in trouble. So therefore I didn't ask anything. I gave a look signaling that I was trying to process what was just said. Then I sat down near Chloe.

"How did...what was...?"

Chloe pov

I could tell Nikko was having a hard time taking in what I had voiced. So what am I going to do...I'm going to tell him how she got there and all that other stuff.

"Im going to help yall cause you guys are struggling over there."

"So Jyll actually came cause I had asked her. She heard how worried I was and she came over. I had just lost my lyric journal. So I asked for some help. The reason I didn't call the rest of the family was because 1. Dad was at the store,2. Halle was in the garage playing her guitar,3. Branson and Mom were baking in the kitchen. I knew none of them could hear me. For Halle to say she didn't know was weird. She was the one who opened the door for Jyll. So, she knew. Actually only Halle and I knew about Jylls arrival. I came downstairs to help out Branson and Mom. That's about the time I slipped on some oil Branson never said he spilled and the rest is history."

Everyone looked shocked, including Jyllian. Even though Jyll was there to tell the story.

And just like the rest of Chloe's story, The rest of this story is history until I come back to watt pad and do another chapter.