The drive🚘

Jasmines POV
I got a call from Simone again saying she was on her way. Aalia left right after and i went downstairs. Everyone was on the the living room couch watching netflix. "I guess ill come watch with you guess until Simone gets here." I said then everybody looked up. My mom got up and came and hugged me and said "aww you're all grown up. My baby is not a baby anymore. You look beautiful." My dad then said "your outfit is lovely" and Jakari came and hugged me while Tristan mugged me from the couch and spoke up. "Go change" he said. My brothers were over protective but Tristan was another level. "No your not my father y should i" it really pissed me off when men tried to tell women what to wear. "Its too tight take it off" he said standing. "N-" i was cut off by a horn outside. "That must be Simone, Jasmine you go have fun and Tristan we are going to have a talk"my mom said. "But mom"he said " but mom my ass. You gon stop trying to take over that girl life." I walked out the door only to find her and her fucking boyfriend in the passenger seat🙄. I walked to the backside and he looked at me. Not far in the drive they started arguing like always. "How is your day going anyway Jas" Simone said. "It was going great" i said folding my arms "and is that supposed to mean sum to me"Prince said turning around. "Yea it means turn your crusty ass around before you aint got a meaning to anybody" i said. He turned around and said"watch your mouth li gurl". "That aint the only think that needs to be watched, these hands" i mumbled. "Anyway is this party like...bad?" I asked Simone. She looked at Prince "i- its not that bad sure they'll have drinks but thats all"she said kinda shaky. "Oh well like a normal party" i asked kind of worried. "Don't worry it'll be fun" she said turning into the long ass road. Im glad we here because the drive felt like forever. Simone said "we here" and we all got out Prince took no time dashing for the door and Simone told me to take her pics.

Simones outfit^^Simones POV

Simones outfit^^
Simones POV

A/n yes this next chapter will have me and you both shocked 😭