s1 ep 4 - pb & j back again

outfits <3

"I wish they got interesting cases nowadays" Scarlett sighed, throwing down an old case file she was flicking through

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I wish they got interesting cases nowadays" Scarlett sighed, throwing down an old case file she was flicking through. "Like what?" Jacob asked, putting his phone down which was occupying him whilst his friends looked through the files. "I don't know" Scarlett shrugged, "Like my dad and the Pontiac bandit?" Jake walked past and heard that name, making his eyes grow. "What did you just say?" he asked, leaning against the door frame. Scarlett sighed, not wanting to get her dad started. "The Pontiac bandit" Jacob responded. "Why did you say that?" Scarlett hissed, hitting his arm. "Those were the days" Jake stated, his expression unclear whether he was annoyed or happy, "I wonder what he's up to these days"

"So what are we doing here?" Scarlett asked, looking over at her dad who sat in the drivers seat. "Watching this corner for any drug activity" Jake informed her, not taking his eyes from the corner he was watching. "And you brought us with you because?" She asked, pointing to max who sat in the back and he leant forward as she pointed to him. "Because holt was getting annoyed with you all at the nine-nine so we brought you, Jacob and Vanessa are with rosa on another corner" Jake responded, still not looking at her. "Okay cool" Scarlett shrugged, unlocking her phone and opening social media.

After a good hour or so, Scarlett grew bored of mindlessly scrolling and showing things to max occasionally, so she began gazing out of the window. Then she caught sight of something suspicious. "Dad, I don't mean to alarm you but it looks like someones stealing a car over there, could be a .... Chevrolet ... could be a ... pontiac" she stated, making jakes eyes widen. "Where?" he asks, without missing a second. "There" she pointed, and when Jake saw who it was his eyes grew and a smirk planted itself on his face.

"Judy!" he called, immediately opening the door and rushing towards the man who was extremely close to stealing the car. "Come on! I might need backup" he shouted back to the teens, who shrugged, stepping out of the car calmly before taking off into a run after the man. "If this is an arrest, I get a point on the board!" Scarlett announced, looking over at max as they ran.  Max just rolled his eyes, directing his attention back to Jake.

"Judy!" Jake scolded again, halting as he got to the car. The man, who Scarlett and Max assumed to be Doug Judy,  turned around skeptically. "Peralta! How good to see you man! Its' been too long!" He exclaimed, stepping out the car with a grin. "It's been fifteen years, but now I can finally arrest you" Jake stated, looking back at Scarlett and max who were approaching. They came to a stop and Scarlett rested an arm on max's shoulder as they caught their breath. "Da-dad why would you have si-sixteen year olds are backup" scarlet breathed, not looking to to see her dad with Doug Judy just yet.

"Dad? Peralta this your daughter?" Judy asked excitedly, turning to look at Scarlett who had now looked over at him. "Yes, now come on, you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an arrourney, you know the drill" Jake stated, pushing Doug towards his car, "Scarlett, sit in the back with max please." 

"I'm disappointed in you Jake, am I not her godfather? do I mean nothing to you, we're pb and j, come on!" Judy teased, making both max and Scarlett stifle a laugh. "No" Jake responded simply. "Who is then?" Doug kept prying. "Holt and Charles, now get in" Jake muttered, pushing his old friend into the car. "Holt? is he still around?" Judy exclaimed, looking back at the teenagers slightly, who didn't seem phased. He noticed the smirk Scarlett was sending max, and he caught on, they instantly reminded him of Jake and Amy. "Yeah, he's still captain" Scarlett responded, leaning forward to speak to the Pontiac bandit she had heard so much about. "Wow, times really haven't changed"

"So if you have a kid, did rosa have anyone else children?" Judy asked, making Jake sigh. "Yes" he replied bluntly, he wasn't in the mood for the Pontiac bandits insistent talking. "really? Damn, I thought she'd wait for me" he sighed, slumping down in the car chair. "bet he'll flirt with rosa when we get back to the nine-nine" Scarlett muttered to Max. Max turned to look at Judy for a second, before turning back straight tot all too Scarlett. "bet, surely if he knows she's taken he won't bother" Max responded, making Scarlett shrug and smirk. "Whoever wins, point in the board"

"Look who dad just arrested!" Scarlett announced dramatically, walking into the bullpen. Jake then walked in, with Doug Judy by his side. "Oh god, not him" Rosa sighed, spinning around in his chair so she wasn't facing them. "Who's that?" Vanessa questioned, leaning closer to her mother. "Doug judy. The Pontiac bandit" Holt exclaimed, answering Vanessas question.  "Oh my god that's-" A huge grin planted itself on Vanessas face as she turned to her mother with a smirk. "Captain! So good to see you're still sticking around! Now where is..." Doug Judy turned around to scan the whole precinct.

"Rosa! Roooosa! Rooooosaaaa!" he sang as his eyes fell on Rosa. Rosa groaned, rolling her eyes. "This is the best thing ever" Vanessa grinned evilly at her mother. "So, you single?" he questioned, sliding over to her. "No" Rosa and Vanessa responded. As much as Vanessa loved seeing her mother annoyed at someone but her but if anyone tried to come in between her parents, she became defensive. "Shame, got too bored waiting for me huh?" he flirted, making both Vanessa and Rosa glare at him. Scarlett however, was smirking over at max. She found a dry erase pen on someones desk and placed it into Max's hand teasingly.

"Okay judy lets go" Jake pulled him away. "wait, I might have information you will find useful" Judy stopped him with a small smirk. "Not again" Jake sighed, dramatically throwing his head back. "Peralta, hear him out" Captain holt ordered, Jake sighed but followed his captain to an interrogation room.

"Okay Wilson, do me the honours" Scarlett smirked, following behind max and Vanessa as they entered the break room. "What's he doing?" Vanessa questioned, not being quite caught up. "Adding my two points to the board" Scarlett grinned happily, "One for spotting judy and the other for predicting he would flirt with your mom." Vanessa nodded, glaring slightly at the last statement, but smirked when she saw the look on Max's face. "Sis, you're loosing hard" Jacob commented, patting max's shoulder slightly as he walked past. "Yeah, sis" Scarlett teased, making max roll his eyes fondly at her.

"So, what do you know?" Jake questioned. "I have a distributor of counterfeit shoes?" he shook his head. "A ring of stolen cars sales?" another shake of the head. "A location where the gang making and selling chuckle hog?" Jake paused, looking over at Captain holt. "Rosa and I have been tracking this for months" he sighed, sensing his chances of sending judy to jail were slipping away once again. "Come on peralta, you know I never go to jail, that's our thing!, now you want this or not?"

After a couple hours Jake walked out, a frown on his face. "What's wrong with you?" Amy asked, placing a concerned hand on his arm as he approached her. "We let judy go" he sighed. "What? Why?" Rosa joined the conversation. "He gave us a location, which checked out, for a big ring of chuckle hog distributors" he informed them all. "but that's good right?" Scarlett asked, walking into the room with her group at her side. "Yes, because then we can take them down, but no because judy gets away again" Jake sighed, slumping down into his chair. "I wouldn't worry honestly" Scarletts stated. "Why?" Jake asked, narrowing his eyes at his daughter. "Cause you usually bump into his once a year, that's how it works at the nine-nine"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 19, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

thats how we do it at the nine-nineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें